Days: Rumors

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:D :D :D

Please tell me that the poster is reliable. I would love to see Tony return to Salem. I don't know how I feel about Lucas being a DiMera. I really like his Horton genes and that would ruin his relationship with Alice and Maggie, which I love. I remember when Sami told Lucas that Kate was Stefano's whore, there were so many rumors that Lucas would turn out to be Stefano's son. Has Hogan approached the idea and gave a green light? I hope so! And a redeemable Tony returning to boot! Must see DAYS in 2007!!!

• Members

Yes.

Doubtful. Reilly hated Tony DiMera. He couldn't wait to get rid of him both times.

I can truly see Hogan going ahead with this. I don't know about the whole Lucas part. But what would the DiMera family be without Tony? He's needed! And when I say Tony is needed, the real Tony is needed, not the cartoon we saw from the 2002 return.

• Members

NO! That's such a cop out. Hogan needs to develop an actual redemption story for Tony. Put the man through psychotherapy. Find out what he did all of those things. The man's screwed up in the head. Actually write a unique storyline for once instead of taking the easy way out.

• Members

I'm not buying this at all. This is DR's wishful thinking. She's a huge Tony/Thaao fan and probably would love for Tony to return but I don't think it's in the cards. The show's priority returns are Stefano, Kristen and possibly Vivian. If Tony were to come back, it would be after the show got Joe M to play Stefano. For ratings reasons, Stefano is more important to get lapsed viewers to return than Tony.....

It's been several years, but I do believe that DR has said in the past that she communicates with Thaao so who knows?

• Members

First of all, there have been no hints that the show wants Vivian Alamain back. Fans are going by Louise Sorel's interview, which means nothing. There hasn't been a Vivian mention in years. Why would she come back? Where would she fit?

I'd rather have Tony, who can have story, come back than be stuck with Vivian, who won't have anything to do besides being a thorn in Kate's side.

Archived