DAYS: SOW spoilers for next week

• Members

From Soapzone:

Week of Nov. 20

A drunk Tek harasses Lexie.

Sami and Lucas decide to wait to have sex.

Frankie says farewell to Salem.

Steve is torn between Billie and Kayla.

Victor vows to help Phillip get Claire back.

Can't Miss - Weds. Nov 22 - Chelsea e-mails a compromising photo of Bo and Billie to Hope, Steve and Patrick.

*DOOL is pre-empted Thanksgiving Day.

Week of Nov. 27

John intends to bring down the DiMeras.

Patrick's lies get Bo in serious trouble.

Max and Mimi get a lead on Phillip.

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13629

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

apparently coming up soon...

Hope see's the email of bo and billie..She kicks bo out of the house....Also EJ beats up Patrick, and Patrick tells everyone Bo did it...So we are going backwards again with Bo and Hope...But at least we know that Patrick is leaving soon!!!!

• Members

These BO and HOPE spoilers are BRUTAL!

Seriously WTF...I am pissed off!!

Also can Chelsea PLEASE move the f*ck on and stop interferring in Bope's life!!

I was expecting better than this for the 3rd and 4th week of Sweeps!

This week was SO damn good and then we get this stuff!

There is only like 2 spoilers that sounds good!

• Members

I speculated Chelsea would send the photo to Hope to make it look like Bo and Billie did it and I was right (sorry if I'm sounding like ErikaKane4Life here) but it wasn't that unpredictable. I'm just disappointed Hope would react this way. She KNOWS Chelsea is manipulative, and she KNOWS Bo would do anything to get her back, so why would she think this photo that Chelsea sent is real?

I guess being glad that Hope got her brains back was too short-lived. However, I am liking Patrick really going all out and being psycho.

• Members

I am really, really tired of the writers or Hogan whoever, thinks the viewers have no intelligence or memories. We know very well that Chelsea will do whatever she can to break up Bo and Hope AND SO do they and everyone else in Salem.

It's ludricous to believe EJ would beat up Patrick. Hire someone to do it, yes, but not him. Also, if Bo did beat up Patrick, he would not lie about it and his body would show signs that he had been in a fight, ie, bruises, cuts and scrapes. Duh. I'm tired of being treated like a simpleton.

• Members

Here's a link to spoilers from about.com:

http://daysofourlives.about.com/cs/spoilers/a/spoilers.htm

I'm not sure how much is new. I think they're mostly reworded of previous spoilers.

I was going back through the old spoilers and after next week, we really don't know what is going to happen on the show. There's nothing and the anonymous poster over at Dustin's who usually provides spoilers for the week after next didn't post anything this week except maybe the stuff that KevinC posted earlier in this thread. I'm not even sure if that was THE anonymous poster that has those spoilers. Shrugs....

I'm glad that the show has cut back on spoilers. If TPTB are reading this thread, I hope that they cut back the spoilers even more and just rely on primetime promos to feature the big stories for the week.....

• Members

I think Hogan is patterning the Bo/Hope story very similiarly to the Holden/Lilly story when he first started at ATWT. They also were married at the time but had several issues b/w them. Lilly was missing for a while but Holden didn't even know that she was gone b/c her twin sister Rose took her place. Anyway, as far as I can tell, he had Holden and Lilly go back and forth for at least 6 months. I was reading through some of the summaries and several times I thought that the story had ended, especially when Holden and Lilly made love. But nope, right after the afterglow, Lilly got up and said that she couldn't be with Holden. She felt confused. She didn't know whether she wanted to be with Simon or Holden and she felt out of place in her home b/c no one realized that she had been gone all those months etc. A couple of weeks later, she was talking about running away with Simon and starting over. Then a few weeks after that, Holden and Lilly made love again--this time in a barn, where they first made love. Back and forth, back and forth.....

Bo/Hope have a lot of issues to work out and they're going to be doing the same thing over again until they figure out how to make their relationship work--at least that's I think the direction where Hogie is going with all of these Bo/Hope scenes......

Archived