DAYS: SOW spoilers for next week

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fortunately the spoilers on about dot com say that Chelsea's little scheme backfires, which it should because Hope already faced Bo and Billie about that scene .... remember?????

Also, another thing of good cheer to Bo and Hope fans is that they reunite before Christmas and BEFORE they learn that Hope's child is actually Bo's. Learning that will be the icing on the cake for them and for all of us who love them together.

ABOUT SPOILERS: Personally, I love the spoilers. The stories can get very convoluted and it's easy to lose interest, but knowing there is light at the end of the tunnel and knowing there are new stories popping up, keeps my interest brewing.

• Members

Thank you for posting that Jean and that is what I read as well.

That is why I couldn't understand why people were already assuming Hope would react by kicking Bo out. She already caught him with Billie so it was a moot point and was addressed. I don't think Chelsea realizes that and I think her scheme backfires and only makes Hope beleive in Bo more because she knows there is an outside force still working against them out there.

Archived