GL: Sneak Peek at "Marah"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MARAH!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I'm giddy!! I want her to stay...never mention her Jeffery history. Just think if had brought Marah on in place of Ava way back when and she could have been who they paired Coop with...image Marah falling in love with Coop...and the whole family only to have Olivia come in and plant herself in the middle of things, much like she did with Josh and Reva, then ignite the rivalary we have going on between Ava and Olivia, minus the rape, because I am not buying for one second that Jeffery raped Liv. Um...hello remember when she was engaged to Jeffery's double...GL has made such a big deal about this, I think she would have remember you know like 7 years ago...HEY you look like the guy who raped me! LOL.

• Members

Thank goodness this is a short term visit cause I'm just gonna blank this visit out of my memory. She looks like she is 14. I want a recast pronto. I like the actress, nothing against her personally. The first time around was good, but can't see her as Marah who was with Tony and Jeffery. Just can't do it.

Archived