B&B: Spoilers

• Members

Here's the big one - Brooke & Ridge reunite, Brooke dumps Nick for good.

Bridge Part 456: I bet that lasts a maximum of 6 months before Caroline comes back from the dead. :lol:

Also: Taylor is found Not Guilty at the trial: she and Thorne celebrate by making love. B)

Nick will become the new owner of Forrester Creations.

The Forresters + Brooke will break away and establish a new Fashion House. B)

Casting news: Ben Hogestyn(Harry) is dumped to recurring status - another waste of a good talent! :(

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm actually looking forward to this. Here's hoping for the last time, at least between Ridge and Nick.

Doesn't make much sense for Nick to own it, especially with Brooke dumping him. I know he wants to get back at Stephanie, but after a while, there won't be much of a point. So I guess in another month or two we'll go through the ordeal of seeing the Forresters take back FC.

• Members

I will add a few things here seeing as this is a B&B spoiler thread, The week of Nov 20th should be the start of Stephanie's new storyline, because she goes to visit a shrink during this week, and the shrink tells her, that her problems are because of her mother. During the week of the 27th, The Forrester family will be shocked to find out that Stephanie's Mother and Sister are alive, and the will be even more shocked when they find out the reason why Stephanie has hid the fact that they are alive for so long now. And shortly after that Stephanie's Mom and Sister both arrive in town.

Archived