ATWT: TV Guide Spoilers

• Members

Terri Columbino says that Mike finds out that Simon and Katie slept together, and kicks Katie to the curb(hopefully this is the end of Matie for good woohoo!), and of course Mike will punch out Simon then go and tell Carly that Simon and Katie slept together, and Carly forgives Simon, which leaves Katie "alone and furious"

Terri says that Katie will get her revenge though when Katie stumbles across a crime that Simon & Carly committed.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The writers continue to make Katie more and more unlikable. SHE decided to cheat on her husband, how is this Carly's fault? She's just a jealous obsessive moron. She could've had Simon, but she said time and time again that she didn't want him and that Cartly could have him.

I don't like Carly, but I'm on here side here. Katie is an idiot these days.

• Members

You know what this means, don't you PJ? It means that Katie will do exactly what she did when Carly was involved with trying to set up Nick. She'll whine over and over again to Jack how Carly is up to no good, and how she and Simon should be arrested, blah, blah, blah. But of course, in the end, Jack will help Carly once again, and Katie will look like a fool when her revenge doesn't make a serious dent. Either way it goes, Jack will help Carly, and Simon will be out of Oakdale, leaving Katie with nothing but that book she is writing. :rolleyes:

• Members

From your lips to Pissy's ears! Although with this crop of azzholio writers, I'm not holding my breath. I've seen Carly get screwed over too many times to count.

My secret wish is that not only do Jack and Simon join forces to keep Carly out of trouble...so does Mike. Just to stick it to Katie. :lol: Yes...I'm that evil.

• Members

I read some where (and I really wish I could remember where) that Katie remembers something Vienna said and uses it to get Carly and Simon in trouble (or something like that). It led me to believe that Katie will remember V saying, "Why did I let Simon give me all that champagne," and either really figure it out (doubtful) or just happen to make it up and hit the nail on the head of what Simon and Carly did, and put it in her book. .... And then my speculation is that it'll cause a huge uproar, with the prince finding out his jewels aren't real, blah blah blah until Simon and Carly are forced to leave town.

Ok, I can't find where I read this spoiler, but I'm 97.5% sure I didn't make it up.

• Members

Sounds plausible. Vienna has to have something to do during December. Not only did Vienna tell Katie Simon got her drunk, Katie interrupted Simon trying to lure Vienna up to his room during the ball, didn't she?

I wish the heifer would just upchuck and die. :lol: That'll teach her for messing with Carly. :angry: I'm already tired of Katie's injured act post-romp, and it's been like five eppys. I don't know how I'm going to endure months of her caterwauling. B)

Archived