DAYS: Bo and Hope RUMOR

• Members

This might have been started on the Sony board, so don't take it with a grain of salt, but it's getting the gals at Spoilerdiva all riled up. A rumor has been circulating that Hogan plans to write Bo and Hope off the show sometime next year.

I don't see this happening. The show would be fools to get rid of Kristian and Peter, even if the writing for their characters is a little screwy right now. Despite Hogan's underuse of vets on ATWT, DAYS is a completely different show with a different set of fans. I also don't see Corday allowing for this to happen either, not with the show making some positive strives now.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't see this happening...

Though I have to say, Hogan does not seem too interested in Bo/Hope. It looks like he's going to throw them back together for the sake of the new baby without bothering to address any of the issues in their relationship. This impending "reunion" seems to be nothing more than a Sweeps stunt.

• Members

This was mentioned before and it's nothing but trash. There was alot of anti-Hogan stuff around last week and this weekend due to the Bollie scenes and I think someone thought this up to stir the pot even more. Hogan has said in two of his interviews he loved Bo and Hope and is looking forward to them as a couple again along with LUMI and Abe/Lexie. They are going nowhere and I keep reading many people say Hogan isn't interested in them. I don't get where that came from. He all but said he is going to get them out of the Patrick mess and bring them back to glory. The amount of their airtime so far under him suggests he is interested in them. This is trash and I don't buy it. Besides, Corday would never let it happen. He will not lose one of the most beloved supercouples ever, especially with J&J having just left.

Archived