DAYS: New promo for Week of Oct 30th

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah I agree with this. There were many who said Brandon and Martha were too told to play Belle and Shawn initially and they fit right in. We really won't be able to tell until he hits our screens.

I think the fact that he has good credentials and experience is much more important as well. I look forward to seeing what he has to offer.

:lol: Oh my...

• Members

I don't have a problem with this guy playing Benji. REALLY Benjy could be anywhere between 26 and 30...the guy in the 2nd picture looks about 29-30 to me.

Phoenix I agree, the fact that he has a OUTSTANDING acting history is MUCH more important IMO than his age...and besides he looks good if you as me.

Benji was younger, but not THAT much younger than S&K when they took him in.

• Members

The second pic is much better. In the first pic, he looks like he has gray hair. :lol:

I just went to Beth's page and she has a whole section on Benjy. The young actor that played him in the 80s, Darrell Utley, has a striking resemblence to Jim Lunsford.

• Members

It's not stupid if people were saying it at the time.

Days has SORASed so many children so it's not a stretch to make him older. I mean, Stephanie came around after him and she is in her 20's so making him older is actually a benefit :lol: .

I am with Keith-watching him on screen will be the true test and I would be so happy if this goes the route of good (Benji) vs bad (EJ) like it seems to be. I really do like that he has a good deal of experience.

I am so excited NBC is showing primetime promos. They better keep it up, especially with November and the holidays coming.

Archived