DAYS: New Promo

• Members

The new promo for DAYS that aired during PSNS today was phenomenal.

Patrick and EJ talking. EJ clenches his fist. It's the glove. Patrick reveals that EJ is the gloved hand. James Scott is awesome as psycho EJ who says he's going to get revenge on every last Brady (flashes of all the Brady's). And then it says this week, the biggest stunt yet (or something). Steve and Kayla cough and collapse in a room at the hospital. They're locked away in a room with a glass window. Stephanie, Shawn, and Caroline watch from a afar. Caroline says "I will not stand by and watch my daughter die!" (Or something LOL!)

A VERY EXCITING AND AWESOME PROMO!!!!!!!

For some reason, it reminded me of Sunset Beach Promos. I just finally feel excited about my soaps again and like something is actually HAPPENING on one of MY shows.

Thank F-ing God.

EDIT: Oh, yeah, and whoever can post it, PLEASE DO SO IMMEDIATELY! :lol:

EDIT 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TScOWFOpj24

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know what you mean KR. It was AMAZING!!!

It reminded me of the SSK promos with all the clips of the people involved in black and white. This has the makings of a hube umbrella story. James Scott is going to rock this and I am so happy to see things kicking in with Steve/Kayla and seeing Shawn/Caroline is awesome. Those scenes look really good.

I also like how NBC gave Days promos a primetime promo feel with the nbc.com logo at the end and the little arrow that clicks on the show name. Love it. NBC is clearly behind the show and I am so excited for this week and everything else that is to come.

Now Passions has to kick into gear.

• Members

Thanks so much for posting this KR. I have been wanting to tune back in again, but nothing has really given me a reason to so far. I do hope this is the beginning of Days big turnaround.

I really like James Scott and he will be the perfect villian. I can just imagine if the show can get Joe Mascolo to return that the two actors together will be dynamite.

I don't watch NBC much anymore, so I guess I won't see the promo. I guess it's better to be spoiler free.

• Members

Yay.

Sounds AWESOME.

Love that Shawn and Caroline are there. I was wondering if we'd see Caroline this month.

And *sticks tounge out* to those saying Hogan wouldn't use the vets. As an ATWT watcher (love the show ... I need to discuss it more), I understand, but clearly ... it wasn't just Hogan.

Anywho .... thanks Mike.

Archived