DAYS: New Promo

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great promo and I think James Scott will be a force to reckon with as EJ. This story reminds me of the big 80s umbrella stories featuring Stefano. Let's hope Hogan and the gang don't turn this into a convoluted plot like the second half of the SSK was.

However, one small gripe---I hope the Hortons aren't forgotten. Let's show them some love too.

• Members

i agree James Scott is going to rock as a villian..I've been loving seeing his more sinister side with Kate this week..and i hear his scenes with Patrick on monday are excellent...

and hell yeah to steve and kayla finally getting involved...its about time..

• Members

I agree EJ is going to be great as a villain.

I will second PX's comment about the motive, though. It will so annoying if this is more of the Dimera crap where they randomly target Brady's just for the sake of torturing them.

• Members

I'm so glad Reilly is not this show anymore.Those promos are off the hook.They seem to have a 80s style to them and yet are very exciting.It seems to me one of the most exciting DAYS promos since 1988 when the Riverfront Knifer was about to be revealed when Kimberly brady pulled off the mask and said Oh My God it's you.Now that was on fire back then.

Archived