DAYS: Where's the spoilers for next week?

• Members

Ok, I've been lurking through several message boards where I usually find spoilers and I haven't seen too much about next week!! I finally went to the General Hospital message board at Soapzone to see if they posted a small tidbit for us Days' fans and I found this in the SOW thread:

SOW cover

blah, blah, blah about other soaps and then this

BIG CASTING NEWS!

Vincent Irizarry IN

Days' Stefano IN

ATWT's Mike AND Simon OUT

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/7500047

So does anyone have DETAILS about this or what? Particularly when this is supposed to occur? I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could provide the hook up for us here at SON.....

Thanks!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently, it is true! :)

But I find it kind of suspicious that it says "Stefano is IN", rather than "Mascolo is IN". I don't think we're going to see Stefano's face, but his presence will be felt in Salem. That's just my spin on things.

I wonder where Irizarry is going.

• Members

I found some more spoilers over at Soapzone from SOD:

VCR alerts:

Carrie and Austin wed

Sami must choose between her family and EJ

--

What will happen:

Two weddings take place in Salem

Kayla and Steve are in danger

The gloved hand is revealed

http://www.soapzone.com/boards/read.php/days/main/13273

Nothing really new here. Still no confirmation as to who the 2nd couple that gets married is....

It looks like the show is keeping some of these storylines under wraps.....

• Members

I hope we got confirmation. This has been going back and forth for awhile and Joe made some strong comments in last week's SOW. He said he will not return for a short stint and it would have to be something long term. He said they either want the character or they don't and this was in last week's SOW in the gossip like section.

Thanks for the spoilers ademption. I am so happy they are keeping some things under wraps. It's the way I like it. Give us enough to watch but not enough so others will be able to pick and choose what to watch.

Sounds like next week will be good with the wedding and all. Hope we get more soon and maybe even some November Sweeps stuff.

• Members

The only reason we knew about Carrie & Austin's wedding was because when it was announced they were fired/let go, TV Guide or whatever stated that they would leave the show married. They did the same for Jack & Jen's farewell: the spoilers came out like a month before the airdate.

I guess they tell us stuff ahead of time when actors/characters are leaving.

All the rest of the spoilers we've known about for the past week or so.

I'VE GOT NEWS ABOUT STEFANO!

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1161243757

Apparently, Mascolo is in negotiations to return to DAYS as Stefano DiMera.

I'm betting next week, SOD will have "Mascolo IN" for DAYS on their cover.

Archived