DAYS: Where's the spoilers for next week?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, that's not just it. We heard about EJ/Kate and Chelsea/Kate like months ago too. Patrick/EJ. EJ a Dimera? And Shawn's hooker friend. And Chelsea's teen friend. I guess most have to do with casting, but JESUS!

• Members

I think the reason why we got spoilers so far in advance KR is because Hogan had to give the fans enough to come back. The fans were unhappy and wanted to know where the show was going so he told them. It won't always be like that-he just had to show what was coming in hopes that people would come back and watch and see they are getting what they want.

Plus, we got Fall previews and several Hogan in-depth interviews right after so it was alot. We won't have that ell the time. Ordinarily, you just get seasonal previews or something but because it's a new writing regime naturally they will want to give alot out.

I loved it because it gave us alot to look forward to but I am hoping it will calm down because I don't want to know everything too far ahead. Casting did play a role but it sounds like things have calmed a bit. I chalk it up to just promotion and trying to show the fans that gave up that the show is serious.

Archived