Days: Spoilers for Week of Oct 23rd-27th

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd lover for EJ to turn out to be Anna's son with Tony. Per Stefano's order, Anna kept EJ hidden all these years. After all, when EJ first came to Salem, Carrie swore she knew him. There could've been interactions between the two while Carrie was visiting Anna in England. Anna probably never told Carrie the truth so maybe Carrie though EJ was the child of a friend of Anna's. So much storyline potential! It's too bad I'm not going to be starting my fan fiction until December. The EJ reveal will have happened already or else I would go with this.

• Members

WOW!

If any of that is true, then that's pretty cool. I was actually starting to believe that Hope was carrying Patrick's child. So sad, kind of! If that is for real, I just hope Patrick doesn't know that the child isn't his. Otherwise, that is really low just to get Hope. I look forward to seeing that story unfold.

• Members

Wow...finally Lexie gets canned. She should've been fired after she pronounced 11 people dead that were still alive :lol: . Can't wait to see the Lexie/Abe stuff.

Kayla/Steve sounds incredible. I think this is where Hogan's spoilers about them come into play. We should start to see them more and more now which is good. This EJ stuff is really getting good.

All this sounds amazing. November is definitely going to rock.

• Members

It's about time Lexie was fired for malpractice. I don't hate her like others here, but her professionalism sucks major balls and she needed to lose her job. With Willow and Chelsea trying out hooking, maybe Lexie can join them? :lol:

Glad to see EJ stepping up on his badness, and as for Stephanie...a few kisses really doesn't scream "relationship" to me, but she was in love with Max before she came to town. Hopefully she'll toughen up.

• Members

This comes from the current SOD courtesy of a Soapnet poster:

IN THE CASTING ABOUT/GRAPEVINE SECTION:

DAYS is looking to beef up it’s younger set. The show is casting Nick, who will interact with Chelsea and Benjy, Stefano’s son who befriended Steve and Kayla and was last seen in 1990.

Ademption: I believe that there was some speculation about Nick being a code name for Benjy but it looks like they will be 2 separate characters....

IN THE VCR ALERT SECTION:

On Tuesday, October 17, Shawn and Willow hit a treacherous storm while aboard the Fancy Face. On Friday, October 20, Bo is brought down to the station for assaulting Patrick, and Abe strips the cop of his badge.

EDITOR’S CHOICE: FUTURE BRIGHT, DAYS OF OUR LIVES –

When Hogan Sheffer took over as Head Writer of DAYS, he said he wanted to make Salem a “real town with real family connections.” It took just one emotionally charged week for the Emmy winning scribe to make good on his promise, not with headline grabbing stunts, but with compelling tales of love, loss and heartache.

Bo and Hope, who had been woefully back-burnered since Zack’s death and spun off into aimless rebound relationships, finally had a meaningful conversation at the police station. The recent bitterness was gone, but and awkward distance remained, one that Bo was desperate to erase. “I’m sorry about everything, but mostly about letting Chelsea drive that night,” he confessed, then added quietly, “You know, I dream about him all the time.” Hope, who spent the better part of the year in conflict over her love for Bo and loyalty to their beloved son, headed to the cemetery to visit Zack’s grave. “In my heart, I can’t make myself believe that you’re really gone,” she whispered, through tears. “I so miss the way you used to make me laugh. I don’t laugh anymore, honey. What’s wrong with me?” Later, she confided in Maggie, “I don’t want to feel the pain in my heart anymore. I want things to be the way they used to be.” For the first time in nine months, it looked like they would.

On the outskirts of town, Jack and Jennifer were trapped together in a cave that reminded them of the one where their relationship truly began, “Here we are, back where we started. We’ve come full circle,” Jen told Jack. They made love, then were rescued and reunited with daughter Abby at the hospital. When odd man out Frankie arrived, the way the three stood together – like a happy, united family – spoke volumes. Frankie appeared gut-punched, but bravely forced a smile. “Trust me, I know what you’re going to say. I can see it in your eyes,” he told Jen once they were alone. “Actually, I’ve seen it for a long time. I just didn’t want to admit it to myself. You’re in love with Jack and you’re going back to him.” They shared a tender good-bye that ended in a soft, chaste kiss. When Jen walked away, Frankie bowed his head and wept quietly. After Billy Warlock’s well-played, moving performance, DAYS may want to rethink letting him go.

Later that night, the Deverauxes were offered a chance to run the London bureau of The Spectator. Quicker than you could say cheerio, Jack and Jen were packed and ready to leave town. The family – along with Vern and Jo – gathered at Alice’s house to bid them farewell. Scones were served, gifts were happily exchanged, Jack joked about his many “deaths,” then shares a private dance with Abby to the tune of “Always,” the signature Horton tune. Bo and Hope engaged in promising small talk, while Kayla tried to get through to Steve, who lurked in the shadows of the celebration, still feeling like an outsider. Then, Jen shared a poignant good-bye with Alice that was much about the characters as it was about Melissa Reeves and Frances Reid’s last scene together.

Sure, parting is sweet sorrow, but for those left behind in Salem, it’s only the beginning of what is already looking to be a bright future.

http://forums.go.com/disney/soapnet/thread?threadID=613019

From SOW:

http://groups.msn.com/SecondChancesTheLUMI...593436526949043

• Members

I love what Hogan is doing and maybe he did influence the writing but that Editor's choice article in SOD gives credit for that week to Hogan when really Beth was writing at that time and that bugs me. Let's give her some major props.

I don't the other wedding is Sami/EJ. I think it a renewal with J&M or Abe/Lexie or maybe it's Hope marrying Patrick which would suck but he is leaving anyway.

These next few weeks sound awesome. The hand is finally revealed and things are really moving. The show is rolling.

Archived