Some DAYS Spoilers for Week of Oct. 16

• Members

I believe these are from SOW:

Sami's lies are exposed (I'm wondering if this is where she blackmailed Lexie to tell Carrie she and Austin couldn't have kids, and this is why TGO was after her)

Chelsea gets busted (not sure what for, unless it's because she's again trying to get Bo and Billie together)

Bo comes to blows with Patrick (possibly over the baby news)

Tek refuses to give up on Lexie.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I pray that this is the last one of these stories for Sami. This has gotten quite, quite old, and it's time for her to grow up and act like an adult.

It maybe because of the baby news. If it is, I hope Bo breaks his neck. After how Hope turned her back on Bo, he would have been right all along about Patrick, thus making Hope look like a fool.

• Members

I sure hope it doesn't turn into another Sami bashing fest with Carrie and Lexie getting off scot-free. They are in no position to judge her. Her plan would have gotten nowhere if Lexie wasn't such a skank and Carrie wasn't so obsessed with having the "perfect"baby.

I bet it will be EJ who leaks all this. He will want to drive a wedge between Lumi now that he's seen they still have strong feelings for each other. This will give Lucas a chance to stand by Sami.

• Members

These are my word spoilers from the TV Guide (Canadian I think).

Lucas and Will sabatage EJ and Sami's date.

Chelsea has a scheme in which she is required to imitate being a streetwalker.

Patrick stays in the way of Bo and Hope.

Philip goes.

Shawn feels regenge for Victor.

Mimi nearly learns of Shawn and Willow

From this I assume Chelsea is busted for streetwalking. I just wonder what her plan is this time.

Archived