Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DAYS, Thursday, September 14th

Featured Replies

  • Member

Discussion starter thread.

J&J were terrific.

Abby was beautifully beautiful and thank heaven, the writers are continuing her education.

Frankie was good.

Alice and Maggie were awesome.

Bo was a wreck.

Hated Hope and Patrick.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 966
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member

Jack and Jennifer were just incredible today..Loved the flashbacks and the banter between the two..I'll post more later..

  • Member

Fantastic J&J scenes. Loved the character-driven dialogue and the banter. I was impressed by the choice of flashbacks. That first one originally aired in mid-89, I believe.

  • Member

I know its way too late, and they have been treated like crap..But i'm so glad that the Days fans and J&J fans are getting such amazing stuff before their exit..This story has really reminded me why i love this couple..

  • Member

OK, the new and excellent dialogue and scripts are wearing off now. They're still great scripts but who cares. These stories suck still.

Today's and yesterday's were big snoozers.

  • Member

I know its way too late, and they have been treated like crap..But i'm so glad that the Days fans and J&J fans are getting such amazing stuff before their exit..This story has really reminded me why i love this couple..

  • Member

Does anyone know of a site where I can download today's episode?

  • Member
OK, the new and excellent dialogue and scripts are wearing off now. They're still great scripts but who cares. These stories suck still.

Today's and yesterday's were big snoozers.

I FF'd 75% of yesterday's show, it was horrible. I just cant watch Patrick with Hope and cant wait for Patty Cakes exit, hopefully he will get killed.

I enjoyed todays show though.

Hope talking about Zach was great, plus Maggie and Alice were there to talk some sense into her. I cheered when Alice told Patty Cake "Of course you showed up, so Hope won't change her mind."

Bo looking for the disk was lame as hell, he has had how long to look for it? He should have been there for Hope. I hate the way Bo is being written right now!

J&J scenes were for once well written. Jennifer actually got to tell Jack how she felt about the situation with Frankie. The ending was stupid though, why would J&J just pass out after being shot at. If either one of them was hit that close with a shotgun they would be dead, not passed out.

The preview for the next show gives away too much, I am going to stop watching them.

  • Author
  • Member

Hope has been so written out of character for so long I can scarcely tolerate her now. First of all, Hope loves Bo in every ounce of her being and has since they were kids. She was grieving for the loss of her son and that would not have made her turn on him. She would have wanted to comfort him, too, as she would have seen his obvious feelings of guilt, shame, and grief. She would have stood up with him and at a time she could have handled her feelings, have it out with him about allowing Chelsea to drive knowing her record and promise to her. Hope, the real Hope, would never have asked Bo to chose over her or his daughter. Hope would know that Bo hurt worse than her because it was his fault there even was a daughter and then that he allowed her to drive. Hope, the real Hope, would have been horrified that she trusted a woman, a mother herself, with the safety of her child, and that he managed to get out of the house at 1 a.m. on NYE by himself. She would also, know that she was the one to instill rules in her child about what to do in situations and that going outside after dark, alone, was a huge NoNo. Hope, the real Hope, would know those things and that any driver on that road could have hit Zack. It just happened to be Chelsea (according to what we have been told).

Also, Hope said today that the disk showed Chelsea reaching for her cell phone when she hit Zack. The disk showed no such thing. It showed Chelsea driving by a convenience store at 1:03 or 1:04 depending on what picture they looked at, talking on the cell phone. That store was in the vicinity so Chelsea may not have even been on the phone when the so-called accident took place. I say so-called because when we saw the screen of Chelsea driving on that dark street, there were no parked cars on the street at all and she was saying to herself that she promised Bo she wouldn't drive and talk on the cell, but she reached over and got her bag and cell out of it when the car hit whatever. She didn't even have the cell phone to her face and she obviously had not talked on it before that happened. Now, when we saw the accident from Zack's views, he was on a dark street with cars parked on the side of the road as he ran out into the street from between cars. I didn't watch the scenes after the accident. But, in one flashback of it, it looked to me like there was a driveway, which was impossible because the cars were parked on the street close enough there could not have been a driveway where Zack ran out between the cars.

My point is, the accident as shown to us was so confusing and messed up, how on earth can it not have been confusing on purpose. I still think someone else hit Zack and keep waiting to learn the truth.

But, the main point is, that Hope lost her brain in that accident. I thought the new writers might help her find it but no luck so far and they even haven't read what the disk was about that is missing. What a turn-off.

  • Member

I'm watching my tape right now and HOW DARE Alice come between Patrick and Hope?! "I've got your number." Um, shut up, !@#$%^&*]!!

Hope and Patrick for A YEAR, as JER would have made them!!!

  • Member

I was glad to see Maggie and Alice today, and Alice's line to Patrick "I've got your number young man" rocked. '

J&J were great today, and I loved the Frankie/Abby bonding, even if it was short.

Tomorrow's episode looks good as well, especially the previews when Billie walked into the court.

  • Member

Sorry, Bree, but have we seen Alice investigate Patrick? Catch him doing something shady? I don't think so. That's why smart ass was just sticking her nose where it DIDN'T belong. Leave the lovers alone, Evil Alice!!!

  • Member

OH MY GOD!

I just saw the cliffhanger.

I hope that backwoods !@#$%^&*] burns in hell for ETERNITY for shooting at Jack and Jenn. What a horrid, murderous hick. DIE, !@#$%^&*], DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Member

JSF, are you off your meds again? :blink:

  • Member

Alice was a hoot today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.