Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Y&R Discussion for the Week of September 11th

Featured Replies

  • Member

Looks like this is going to be the week to watch Y&R......

First of all, it's the NVP Gala, so anything can happen, and I do me anything....We will see Dru letting loose in the most wildest way....also we'll see just how desperate Gloria becomes to put herself front and center in the face of Will Bardwell (poor man will wish he never came to Genoa City after dealing with that piece of trash :lol: )

This week, we will also see Sharon and Jack heating things up..... (Still say Jack is using the girl).

However, the one thing to see is Victor and how far his illness will turn him out of control.

Talk to you all today after the show :)

  • Replies 141
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
  • Member

Had to crack up at the little roll of the eyes Sharon did when Jack introduced and honored Phyllis and Nikki :lol: Poor Victor is falling apart :(

  • Member

Brad and Nick both need to back off that trash Sharon. The woman in there lifes right now are 10x better than her.

Loved Ashley's reaction to Gloria! Is that a foreshadowing that Glo will be going down eventually.

Everybody "laughing" at Victor LOL! Doug Davidson (Paul) looked like he was going to bust a gut :lol: Chapman has a beautiful smile.

EB was fantastic in his fianl scenes, the fear, anger, desperation, everything was on point. GREAT job!

Although I already saw the clip Rowell was just great. I'll excuse that hot mess on her head though because she was awesome. Neil needs to be shot.

Lee Phillip Bell looks SO much like Patty Weaver.

  • Member

:rolleyes: @ Brad questioning Sharon about being there with Jack. He has some NERVE! With Victoria right there in the room. It's none of his business who she comes there with.

And Neil. <_< Did you see how he practically salivated when he saw Carmen in her "dress up" clothes? :rolleyes: But he is SOOOOO committed to his marriage. I had to laugh at his face when Dru came in with Edward though. :lol: He's worried about who Dru came with and he's pitching tents at the mere sight of Carmen.

Ok, how did Nick and Phyllis put Sharon in an awkward position? She's the one who took the spokesmodel job to spite Phyllis. :rolleyes: If she had taken the high road and turned the job down, she wouldn't have to deal with them at the NVP opening.

:lol: @ Dru snubbing Phyllis though.

  • Author
  • Member

I would love to see GloHo going down in flames for all the mess that she's done....

And what's up with the cat outfit; leopard prints is her thing I guess. All she needed was a pair of cat ears on that head.

Altough I saw the Dru scene, it was good the second time around...Neil looking like he's all embarrassed, his butt should be ashamed and feel like a fool for putting Dru through the wringer like he is. Carmen ain't all that, so she needs to stop fronting like she is..

Jack ain't fooling nobody either...if he can't get Jabot from Katherine the right way, he's doing to do whatever dirty trick he can; but I have to admit, I don't blame him one bit...ANYTHING to keep that trashy Gloria and her pet rat son Kevin at bay, the better.

Sharon did have a point; Nick and Phyllis could have dropped their engagement news for another time, somewhere else; not use the gala as a way to do it. Sharon, however, should just stop focusing on all things Nick and Phyllis. In fact, she should be focusing on why Jack is suddenly interested in her; he's never going to be on the up and up with her...She's just another pawn in his plans, and once Brad learns of their closeness, the drama is really going to begin.

  • Member

:lol: @ Dru. Even though I saw it already in the spoiler that was posted last week, OMG, she tore it UP! :lol:

"Hey, where's the music?" cocktailoj3.gif

  • Member

Hard to believe, but I’m actually up-to-date with the glamorous events in Genoa City. Thank you Tennis or whatsoever aired last Monday and Friday!

But before I can comment on today’s show I'll continue with my merry go-round of humanity: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU whoever gave Eileen Davidson her dignity back. No more hideous 70s hair but pure gorgeousness - thank god.

As for the show itself: Eric Braeden is just fabulous and so intriguing to watch. I'm just halfway through the show so I'm still hoping for a little Ashley-Jill !@#$%^&*]fest re Mr. Bardwell.

Unfortunantely, I still cannot stand Gary Ewing as an actor. He's so bland. Period.

  • Member

I want a Winters divorce. :(

***Mostly because I know Y&R will put them back together, eventually.

  • Member

The funniest thing about Dru getting drunk for me was when some reporter asked her about Nick and Phyllis getting married, she took ther lady off somewhere. You just know Dru probably talked all kinds of trash about Phyllis and Nicky-boy that's going to make its way into some tabloid. Leanna Love would approve.

Dru. Divorce. Neil. Then call me. :lol:

Now why did Phyllis blab to Gloria that she and Nick are getting married. She might as well announced it on a megaphone.

There's just something terrifying about seeing someone like Victor unhinged. You feel sorry for him and you are frightened at the same time. Eric Braeden was great as Paranoid Victor. And Nikki needs to get a clue. I mean, yeah, Victor has a tendency to snap a lot, but it's usually under rational circumstances.

Will Bardwell is a boring character. Yet, three women are fighting over him. Huh? If I had my way, Jill would be moving on to her next boy toy, Ashley would be in a triangle with Victor and Nikki, and Gloria would hook up with the Grim Reaper.

Off topic. While listening to Jess Walton do the voiceover for today's episode, I realized that my favorite voiceovers are hers and Jeanne Cooper.

  • Member

I didn't understand why Gloria was so overjoyed about Phyllis and Nick getting engaged. Who the hell cares?

I want to know how long I will have to suffer with Nick and Phyllis being a couple...I give it about 5 more months, after Nick sleeps with Sharon again.

  • Member

I keep forgetting to ask this. Was that Judge Marilyn Milian from "People's Court" ruling over John's will a while back? I can't stand her. I hadn't read anything about her being on the show and didn't think anything of it until Ashley said her name. Both Y&R and "People's Court" are produced by Sony.

Lee Phillip Bell had a nice cameo today. That pianist dude got all the lines though. LOL!

  • Member
Now why did Phyllis blab to Gloria that she and Nick are getting married. She might as well announced it on a megaphone.

First of all, this mouth eh woman is a megaphone. "Kavn, call Jillll right away" - uh whatever, is everyone in GC deaf? She wasn't speaking that low... Memo to Phyllis: Start THINKING with your brain again. Ugh, it's just sickening how dumb she's behaving. And as I'm spelling the WTF: What was Paul's purpose at the Gala? I guess Nikki invited but why wasn't Lauren there who's a biggie boutique owner and somehow style patrol in this city?

@Chris: Jess Walton's voice is pure hotness. She gets to do the voice-overs much too rarely. It's like not even one show a month although her and Peter Bergman's voices are definitely the most intriduing to listen to... Jeanne Cooper is also great but I'm always hypnotized by Kay's fingers as soon as I hear this voice. And in a voice-over there usually are no fingers (except the butterfingers I eat LOL!) to look at... :lol:

  • Author
  • Member
I didn't understand why Gloria was so overjoyed about Phyllis and Nick getting engaged. Who the hell cares?

I want to know how long I will have to suffer with Nick and Phyllis being a couple...I give it about 5 more months, after Nick sleeps with Sharon again.

The only reason why GloHo is all giddy over Phyllis' "Never Gonna Happen" engagement is because Phyllis and Ash can't stand each other and that it was Phyllis that talked to Jill about getting Kevin that job he's never at. Plus, I can see ole GloHo gleaming from ear to ear at how the engagement affects Jack....I'm waiting for the old girl to run to Sharon and put her two cents in about how Jack is just a user and she better watch her step. :lol: Sharon will wish she never got invovled with an Abbott after that encounter :lol:

  • Member
@Chris: Jess Walton's voice is pure hotness. She gets to do the voice-overs much too rarely. It's like not even one show a month although her and Peter Bergman's voices are definitely the most intriduing to listen to... Jeanne Cooper is also great but I'm always hypnotized by Kay's fingers as soon as I hear this voice. And in a voice-over there usually are no fingers (except the butterfingers I eat LOL!) to look at... :lol:

I like PB's voice-overs, too.

I love Walton's sexy, husky voice and Cooper has that gravelly, distinctive voice.

:lol: You get hypnotized by Jeanne Cooper's fingers... during a voice-over. She has very animated hands.

dt_yr_act_large_jcooper.jpg

  • Author
  • Member

I love me some Jess Walton and Jeanne Cooper....to me, they are the glamour of Y&R.

I wish I could see when she was that wise-cracking waitress Maude (?) I heard she was a hoot

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.