Brad Pitt: I'll marry when everyone can

Josh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not the worst prose I've read, but don't mistake for anything more than entertainment or basically an extended mystery novel with lots of details. Read the book instead of seeing the film if you are a "reader". The only thing I liked about the film was Jean Reno.

From QSteph:

You are so cool! I think you'd make a great theologian. God, whoever he/she is would be proud of someone like you for using he brain he/she gave you.

I'm so sick of all Christians, all religious people, getting a bum rap merely because the loudest voices seem so judgmental, ignorant, and hateful. It's great to encounter people like you DAN and you QSTEPH; people who strive to understand Christ's philosophy of love and inclusion.

My partner and I have decided to get married, now that we can here (Canada) but we have yet to set a date. At first we were just going to get a civil ceremony but while neither of us is particularly religious, both of us have a sense of spirituality and of a power greater than ourselves. I was born Catholic with a little Jewish mixed in, and he is reform Jewish. While I agree with a previous poster who thought marriage is more of a legal arrangement and that no religious sect should be forced to perform marriages it is against, my partner and I are happily bowled over by our non-secular choices for a marriage ceremony. The most interesting is an Anglican-reform Jewish combo.

Don't remember. I think my tongue got caught in my cheek and it was affecting my thought processes. You must admit. Some of them were kinda pretty in a right wing kind of way. :rolleyes:

Archived