SOD is such a tease

• Members

Just visited SOD.com and saw their latest issue. It must Eric Braeden's 100th cover or so (better than MO right?) but one thing really struck me.

Former B&B star back IN? The question mark raises my concern that it's just utter speculation/garbage but who's returning according to this tease anyway??? Again Amber or Deacon speculation - again without any real information?

Thanks for answering in advance! :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL! Subscribers copy have a bigger picture of ATWT's Carly and Simon with a mch smaller picture of Eric Braeden to the side.

Regarding "Former B&B Star In?", I think these mags make up their own rumors. The article says that there had been word that Adrienne Frantz was coming back to play Amber. They called her and she told SOD that that's not the case. Frantz said she hasn't talked to Brad Bell in a long time and even if the show wanted her back, she's too busy. When asked if she would consider a short run, she was intrigued She seems interested in perhaps doing a couple episodes. She misses Justin Torkildson and would love to do some Rick and Amber stuff.

Archived