Dynasty on DVD

Ridge

• Members

Any Dynasty fans out there know if there are more than one seasons out on DVD? Is there just one? Are they planning on more? And... how long has the first one been out? How many seasons of Dynasty were there anyways??

Thanks!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They should at least put out Season 2 to see if sales improve. One season can't base how an entire series will do in sales. Companies are too quick to cancel any further plans just because of a less than stellar first season.

I still think studios could release some sets just online, or in commercial related ads. They wouldn't have high expectations for sales and fans would be happy. I think a lot of reason some sets just don't sell well, even if they are popular shows, is because the prices are just too high for them.

• Members

Paramount should have pulled a SEINFELD and released both the first and season boxes on DVD. SEINFELD existed in Season I and II, but never really caught on till Season III. If you sell them both at the same time, people will be more inclined to buy them both or pick the more popular season, rather than the less-than-polished or less-than-noticed first season.

I feel bad for DYNASTY fans. Especially since SOAPnet no longer shows it.

Archived