The Monica and Alan Appreciation Thread

IluvAandM

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just thought about how much I enjoy Monica and Alan, especially during PORT CHARLES's Year 2000(which, IMO, was the best soap opera EVER during that period). Alan was on PC like almost EVERYDAY of the week, taking an active role with the residents and their cases. I wish, had the show gone the hospital route, that they would have continued to keep him on and maybe even make him a contract player.

And now that GH is blatantly ripping off GREY'S ANATOMY(which I think is a blantant PC ripoff), we still don't see Alan enough in the hospital, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

*peeks in head* I've decided I need to step my toe out of the Tracy Quartermaine LoveFest and venture forth to other threads....like..OOH MONICA AND ALAN! :)

MeLoveMe some M&A--what is their ship name, anyway? MoLan? AlIca? Anyway, before I ever heard of Tracy or Jane Elliot, before I ever saw a second of GH footage, I knew who Monica and Alan Quartermaine were. My sister was a huge fan during the early 80s (in high school), and she would always talk about Monica and Alan Quartermaine.

In my mind, they *are* General Hospital and always will be. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived