The Monica and Alan Appreciation Thread

IluvAandM

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

CLICK HERE for a scan of Leslie, Stuart, and Jane at Stuart's 70th Birthday Celebration. There's also a picture of Tony kissing Stuart on the cheek. Credit to pinkpopsicle.

So...As horrible it was for GH to kill off Alan, I have to admit that I am enjoying Ghost!Alan. Stuart seems to be having a lot of fun with the "new" role, doesn't he?

IluvAandM, Oh, Baby has taken a turn, and I don't think Monica will be as prominent as she was in the older chapters. :( (I wrote myself into a corner, not with Monica/Tracy, but with something else. Anyway, when I get it all figured out, I can PM you the "cut scenes").

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

IluvAandM, I decided to keep those scenes from Oh, Baby in. Monica will continue to be prominent. Story's been updated at FF.net, and there should be 3 more chapters added tomorrow. :)

So...Where did Ghost!Alan go? I miss him and hate that he's fading. :(

In other news, Leslie Charleson renewed with GH according to Soaps in Depth! Let's hope this means more Monica and the Q's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I know I'm late, but I wanted to show a little Alan/Monica love.

My father once got to work as an extra on GH, and he said that Stuart Damon was a really nice guy. All of the other actors (understandably) kind of ignored the extras, but backstage Mr. Damon actually made an effort to strike up a conversation with dad. A small thing, I know, but I think it just goes to show what a class act Stuart is, in addition to being a talented actor.

I love this couple, and will be sad to see him go.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived