DAYS: Matt Ashford/Missy Reeves News

• Members

They taped their last DAYS scenes on Friday. :(:(

Missy Reeves told someone on another board that it is indeed a happy ending for Jack/Jen, but I think we knew that already. :rolleyes:

It's sad both actors are leaving, or in the case of Matt Ashford being fired, particularly when Sheffer is about to take the writing reins.

I hope Ashford gets a new role soon, on some soap or TV series where his talents will be better appreciated and rewarded: what Reilly and Corday have done to this guy over the last few years is unforgivable.

:angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really feel sad for Matt and Missy fans. It has to be heartbreaking. I love Matt as Jack and will miss him a lot, but mainly, being a mom myself, I am so happy for Missy to be able to live with her family. Best wishes to both of them.

Evan, keep us posted on MA so when he gets another role, we'll know.

• Members

I feel bad they are leaving but I am happy they are getting a happy ending. I have a feeling Matt will be back sooner rather then later but Missy I don't know. This past year I have soured on Missy alot but I still like her and I am happy she will spending time with her family.

I can't wait to see their exits. Not because I am happy they are leaving but because I am hoping it is really emotional and gratifying to the fans of Days and of J&J. I hear so far it will be so that is good news.

• Members

I am really dissapointed,which is a most for Days I think. they wasted Matt and Missy's talent for years.I am Happy we will get a Happy ending for the best couple on this show,and hopefully it wont be a total crap. I wish Missy and Matt the best of luck in the future!

Archived