Y&R: Dru/Carmen Spoiler!

• Members

Got this from SC!

Dru doesnt believe that Carmen is the "goody goody" that she appears to be! Devon tells Dru to fight for her man! Dru sets out to find out the story behind Miss Mesta! Dru comes to find out that Miss Mesta isnt as perfect as she lets up!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I almost want to be happy about this, but then again, this means she'll still be trying to hang onto the walking tampon she calls a husband by exposing Carmen for the dollfaced skank we all know she really is. :lol:

• Members

Finally, I like Carmen (not with Neil though), so I can't wait to find out more about her. I'm anxious to know what it is, I was getting the feeling when she was with Neil that she was married or had some kids despite saying that she wasn't and didn't have any.

I love Dru and everything, but I wish she would let Neil's ass go.

• Members

At first I found her intriguing. At least now it sounds like they are gonna develop her character some more. Because they really haven't done much of that. Personally I saw more chemistry between Carmen and Jack then I do Neil and Carmen. Oh well should be interesting.

• Members

I like the actress, but God, the character is such a hussie. At first, I kinda liked the poor girl turned rich struggle strong woman thing they had going on, but she slept with Jack SO fast, and she didn't even really care about him. I didn't like it!

Archived