ajsp35801

Y&R July 2017 Discussion

525 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Chris B said:

I'm still a few days behind and probably in the minority, but I thought Noah and Scott looked so cute at the 4th of July party! Especially Noah! I like a man with a little more meat on his bones and I liked that not everyone was a hairless typical soap hunk with a 12 pack. There was a lot of variety which was nice!

 

Yes - it's interesting that Noah and Mariah and not Ken and Barbie clones of Nick and Sharon, respectively. Even Tessa with her atypical looks is refreshing. Scott still looks like a Harlequin Romance cover model from the 1980s. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2017 at 2:04 PM, KMan101 said:

 

It really is. God get him off my screen already!

Two words: Daniel Jonas.  Maybe Daniel technically left sooner, but we both know he's not really gone. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2017 at 1:22 AM, Chris B said:

I'm still a few days behind and probably in the minority, but I thought Noah and Scott looked so cute at the 4th of July party! Especially Noah! I like a man with a little more meat on his bones and I liked that not everyone was a hairless typical soap hunk with a 12 pack. There was a lot of variety which was nice!

I don't understand the obsession that soap casting director have with the flattest ass men they can find. Flat asses gross me out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Nikki story is so bad, I can't believe the best this regime has been able to come up with for her and Victor is boring dinner parties, faux grandstanding over TGVN going too far and never being forgiven, propping TPTB's latest homely looking pet, and another MS flare up. Older characters having illnesses is something I never want to see unless their family members are about to start fighting for control of business and wealth, otherwise its a complete snooze fest. I'll be so glad when this Gala is over so we can move on (I can't wait for more Hilary and Victor scenes tomorrow though :wub:)

 

Is Kevin gone for good now? I mean my goodness the guy has gotten 15 exit scenes, freaking ridiculous. I won't miss him at all and they've made an excellent decision to dump his tired ass

 

Kristoff St John has gotta be throwing a bitchfit over being sidelined like this again :lol: Its what he deserves for pushing for Hilary and Neil and not supporting you know who when she needed it

 

DG and CK remain terrible actors who should lead absolutely nothing but I'm still enjoying the Brash and Sassy crew though and I'm glad Vicki fired Cane and Lily's still keeping her job and got to go in on him today. The B&S stuff + Hilary is really the where the money is at with this regime. Nothing else works anywhere near as well for me and where they're not on I tend to zone out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Nikki stuff. MTS is doing a good job, and it's actually quite sad to watch. That scene between Nikki and Chelsea, something so simple as taking off a necklace was hard to watch. 

 

I actually enjoyed Charlie today, and the scenes with Cane and the twins.

 

Kevin's exit has been botched. Gloria sure was quick to close that door though lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 3:07 PM, Antoyne said:

I'm just now watching. Um when the hell did the doctor become crazy?! That's so damn random.

 

I laughed when Scott mentioned Nick marking his territory since so many of us have talked about that.

SAME.

Made it to last Thursday...

 

I never thought I would see myself rooting on Victoria going in on Cane for even saying this wouldn't have happened if you had fired Billy.

 

I think we know what I think about Nick/Sharon/Scott by now. However, I liked that July 4th party. And seeing different characters mingle.

 

Overall, yep. Seems like they are in transition again with two weeks being a climax. Seeing EdgeofNik's comment though I hope they do ride the Juliet to those two reveals. Story still has legs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add me in to the chorus of Noah looking sexy at the 4th of July party. Still a hard (or soft?) pass on Scott though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:22 PM, Chris B said:

I'm still a few days behind and probably in the minority, but I thought Noah and Scott looked so cute at the 4th of July party! Especially Noah! I like a man with a little more meat on his bones and I liked that not everyone was a hairless typical soap hunk with a 12 pack. There was a lot of variety which was nice!

THIS.

 

Like father, like son.

 

Woof.

That reminds...the only false note for me at the 4th of July party was that Nick was not liking Noah being motivated to expand the business. I miss ambitious Nick who wanted to just that with Crimson Lights.

 

Done with last week and yep...transition week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Taoboi said:

THIS.

 

Like father, like son.

 

Woof.

That reminds...the only false note for me at the 4th of July party was that Nick was not liking Noah being motivated to expand the business. I miss ambitious Nick who wanted to just that with Crimson Lights.

 

Done with last week and yep...transition week.

 

And Nick's response was "why would I want to do that..that seems like a lot of work". Wow! 

Edited by ajsp35801

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ajsp35801 said:

 

And Nick's response was "why would I want to do that..that seems like a lot of work". Wow! 

That was my response. It was 'God...where is his drive?'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, detroitpiston said:

This Nikki story is so bad, I can't believe the best this regime has been able to come up with for her and Victor is boring dinner parties, faux grandstanding over TGVN going too far and never being forgiven, propping TPTB's latest homely looking pet, and another MS flare up. Older characters having illnesses is something I never want to see unless their family members are about to start fighting for control of business and wealth, otherwise its a complete snooze fest. I'll be so glad when this Gala is over so we can move on (I can't wait for more Hilary and Victor scenes tomorrow though :wub:)

 

Is Kevin gone for good now? I mean my goodness the guy has gotten 15 exit scenes, freaking ridiculous. I won't miss him at all and they've made an excellent decision to dump his tired ass

 

 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now