rlj

Y&R: Josh Morrow Interview with TV Guide

62 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Juliajms said:

:lol:

Seriously. Watch Y&R throw Phyllis into Nick and Chelsea's orbit once Chloe leaves.

1 hour ago, DeeeDee said:

Seriously. Watch Y&R throw Phyllis into Nick and Chelsea's orbit once Chloe leaves.

It wouldn't surprise me.

As to Nick investigating Adam's death, the last regime is the one that thawed the relationship between Nick and Adam. Nick even agreed to be a father to Adam's son. Now, I'll be the first to say, I don't think Nick would ever forgive Adam, but it's not like Sally pulled this completely out of her ass.

30 minutes ago, Juliajms said:

It wouldn't surprise me.

As to Nick investigating Adam's death, the last regime is the one that thawed the relationship between Nick and Adam. Nick even agreed to be a father to Adam's son. Now, I'll be the first to say, I don't think Nick would ever forgive Adam, but it's not like Sally pulled this completely out of her ass.

+1.

2 hours ago, ChitHappens said:

Y'all sure give Case a lot of credit...But whatever. 

I'm not calling her great by any means, she's basic but I've always liked her for some reason. JMO. She's better than Morrow and they had chemistry once upon a time and she IS the only pairing that's worked for him, whether you like her or not. They used to be freshed faced and could pull it off. Now, not so much.

2 hours ago, DeeeDee said:

You know they will. Sally gave Phyllis and Nick scenes as soon as she could when she got here in December. Phyllis has been on the backburner and you know why, Sally's biding her time.

Edited by KMan101

They are wasting Ginas talents as window dressing. Nick and Chelsea are another insta romance. Sally is stinking up the joint.

I say put Scotty with Kevin. With Chole out I say make Kevin at least sexually fluid

17 minutes ago, John said:

I say put Scotty with Kevin. With Chole out I say make Kevin at least sexually fluid

Nah....I don't want Scotty wasted on Kevin. I don't know why the writers continue to write for Kevin. His shelf life ended long time ago. Him being straight is laughable.

ENOUGH WITH RAPIST DISEASED MOLESTER KEVIN "TURNED" GAY. IT IS DISGUSTING, INSULTING, AND WRONG. PUT THAT DAMN IDEA TO REST.

15 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Kevin is asexual and creepy as hell. 

Ha...and that new hair do of his doesn't help and he is looking very rough on the face.

Rikaart still looks attractive enough but like Goddard he isn't aging well. Same for LeBlanc.

Agreed @YRBB

But Scotty and Kevin do come off as gay couple already ... LOL. They're sort of cute together ... I like the actor playing Scott

9 hours ago, DRW50 said:

Kevin is asexual and creepy as hell. 

Completely asexual

Edited by KMan101

13 hours ago, YRBB said:

ENOUGH WITH RAPIST DISEASED MOLESTER KEVIN "TURNED" GAY. IT IS DISGUSTING, INSULTING, AND WRONG. PUT THAT DAMN IDEA TO REST.

I agree! Funny how some are against "insta romance" and things like that but want "insta gay" for character's they hate

8 hours ago, KMan101 said:

I like the actor playing Scotty

I do too but he isn't doing much and again being wasted in writing Victor's book. Sally has no clue.