Y&R: February 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Devon and hilary finally got a doggone lawyer involved who finally told the audience Hilary can't take half of anything. It's about time. Now I feel like this divorce might actually go somewhere. It could possibly happen. 

Cane, Cane...who does he think he is?  I want him to lose whatever he liquidated and lily to pack up her kids and leave him. 

• Members

Not true. I did answer your question. You offered me a question that required me to say those actors are "exciting must see tv" or say they're not. Your need for everyone to hate the show as much as you do is something else.

I AM happy with SS as HW, and I don't think it's a mess.

• Members

At least we had a break from Gloria today.  

As we all know, Nikki and Sharon have a long history of disliking each other but Sharon was coming for her right outta the gate today.  What's up with that?? I thought they were at least being civil these days.  She was snippy with Paul too.  Are they playing her sickness?  Mmm.

I'm team Reed.

• Members

I think what she's doing is pretty decent and don't think it's a mess either......but unlike SS, I don't watch a show I HATE 5 days a week just to make comments about how horrible it is....which is just a waste of time IMPO.

• Members

I'm passionate about the show and I've been watching since 1978. So forgive me if I care about the stories or non ones that are happening on this soap. I don't think I am wasting my time criticizing the show if somehow it results in changes or HW being fired for the inept writing.

I am not going to settle for crumbs like most on here are doing so.

• Members

I read the synopsis for US (Thurs) and decided not to watch because I couldn't for the life of me figure out why they did a complete 180 on Sharon/Nikki. Nikki with fire insurance comment and then Sharon provoking her. The milk thing is dumb and, like B&B's food fight yesterday, it's degrading and insulting to women. And so the past few months of giving us Sharon back, they undo it in one episode. 

Archived