GH: October Discussion

• Members

Acknowledging they did good work on YR and praising them to the high heavens are 2 totally different things.  With Franks's interference, there's no way to know if Smelly could give a good GH.  We just don't know.  If you were not stuck on auto pilot, you'd see that this [!@#$%^&*] can't compare to the soaps of old days.  It's crap and the actors should be embarrassed.  

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chit yeah the good old soap days when soaps had a budget 4 times greater. Last weeks GH Wednesday episode was tbe most riveting gripping hour of TV. The performances were killer and deep. That last scene with Maurice and Laura killed me. Every critic raved about it actors raved the media raved. Ron never could have written that. So ur bias towsrd Frank is a little crazy because if he is there. I mean are there times i think a new EP could give GH a fresh voice yes. Frank has kept GH longer then it should hsve ever it was supposed to be cancelled in 2012. Btw Jill was way more interference to Jelly at YR then Frank has been at GH. Jean has even kind of said her time at YR was frusturating especially after the EP didnt even thank her for winning best show in 2015. 

• Members

You don't need a big budget for Continuity, Storytelling, Pacing, Dialogue, unless you replace the idiots incapable of these things.  That surely does cost money.  

Carly mimicking the same lines she did 8 years ago was not riveting.  Mess up Mo's hair and give Scumz a beard does not equate good acting.  

JFP interfered at YR but at least she knew how to produce a show.  Frank does not.  

First thing i see is a stringy haired skank face Franco with LIz. Liz hanging on Franco's every word while swooning. Heather was once an interesting now she's a joke. Out of nowhere Heather revealed to her reconned son that she injected Lucas and Bobbie. Poor Anna is being so badly written. Smurfette & the boring priest/doctor:rolleyes: Woodpile and his vacant stares hogging airtime. GH is a travesty. 

Archived