B&B July 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wyatt: Listen BRO.  This is my WIFE.  BRO.  OK, BRO? 

Makes me miss As The World Turns a TON.  Barbara Ryan Originals.  B.R.O. 

OK, BRO?  No, you LISTEN BRO, I'm going to PROTECT MY WIFE.

GARBAGE. 

• Members

Ugh at Zende and Nicole being forced to dress up like 1980s 50-years old. I just don't get why B&B doesn't have their 20-somethings behave like real, rich, semi-famous LA adults. Instead all of them want to get married and have kids before they are 25. Ridiculous. They should be out partying, hooking up, etc. You could take the eight characters involved in the Steffy, Nicole and Caroline storylines and really make it interesting. The fact that ALL of them are connected to FC in same way and yet rarely interact is beyond belief. It's a darned shame because those 3 female actors deserve so much better. 

• Members

Speaking of which, Colleen Zenk had posted some pictures with her and John McCook and KKL on her Twitter feed, fueling speculation that either she would be reprising her Barbara Ryan role on B&B or playing a new character-different designer, or the new Margo Linley?  

This was months ago, so I tend to think she was just in L.A. doing an unrelated project and stopped by to see friends.  Colleen never affirmed or denied the speculation from what I saw on her timeline, although it's been awhile since I last checked.

• Members

Caroline and Thomas are in love....WTF?!?! Im sorry but did I miss when they actually told that storyline? I can understand the saying Thomas loves Caroline as he's been portrayed as having feelings for her since last year but she has never recipricated anything. Ridge saying she looks at Thomas the way she used to look at him is complete BS. Caroline has not shown a hint at being in love with his son

This is a bad route to go IMO. Im not big on Caroline and Ridge but she has no chemistry with Thomas and I see little story potential with them as a couple. It seems like they are angling to reignite the Bill/Brooke/Ridge/Katie quad and that would be a mistake bc Brooke has no chemistry with this Ridge

Archived