Days: Axes 4 Actors

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eh, the Annual "The PLAN to SAVE DAYS!" It's funny to read Corday's interview from July and, again, it's the same old stuff. It's really shocking that DAYS has survived. If only other soaps like ATWT, GL, AMC and OLTL were given a quarter of the reboots....

• Members

Feel bad for Martha! Glad Carrie and Austin didn't return yet because it would have been them fired!  I pray the hernedez family will be next I haven't watched in weeks because I didn't like where they were going with Summer Horton Daniel 2.0

• Members

Other than Sal Stowers, who I still believe showed potential on AMC's last year, I think these are fine decisions. Marie Wilson's story was idiocy from the start and must have been bizarre Whitesell wanking. Shawn and Belle were played out in 2007 and showed zero reason to return. They are what they were then - Beemer is a serviceable enough piece of ass, and Madison is a Frigidaire with anti-chemistry galore. Even Austin and Carrie 4.0 would give more story value IMO. They never should have come back and other than Shawn popping in to see Hope sometimes I hope this is permanently it for them.

And of course JPL isn't going, because he continues to be the luckiest duck around - he's like that old withered slice of ham your grandmother keeps forgetting to throw out of the back of the fridge.

Archived