Blind Items

• Members

1. This performer will soon leave the show he/she has called home for years.

2. These young co-stars are part of a very popular on-screen couple. Unfortunately, they can't stand each other. Look for these performers to finally get their wish, when their story together comes to an end.

3. This newcomer has a scandalous past that he/she would like to keep hidden, but it could also give him/her a whole new legion of fans.

4. This performer has been told to get in shape, or else.

5. This performer left his/her show a couple of years ago and desperately wants back on. It's not happening. Consider the company you keep

http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/01/blind-items-five-things-we-know-but.html

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

1. This performer will soon leave the show he/she has called home for years.- Could this be KKL from B&B?

2. These young co-stars are part of a very popular on-screen couple. Unfortunately, they can't stand each other. Look for these performers to finally get their wish, when their story together comes to an end.- Reign/Rome from BB….thus the addition of Sasha.

3. This newcomer has a scandalous past that he/she would like to keep hidden, but it could also give him/her a whole new legion of fans.-Who are the newcomers to soaps? This one sounds interesting….

4. This performer has been told to get in shape, or else.- Probably a mandate from Frank and one of his male actors from GH.

5. This performer left his/her show a couple of years ago and desperately wants back on. It's not happening. Consider the company you keep- Michelle Stafford

• Members

The GH one (about getting in shape) could be about Tyler Christopher.....it maybe just me, but I am starting to notice that he looks a bit slimmer.....(but that's truly disgusting that they are seriously threatening to fire people for not being "in shape" for their standards) 

I kind of doubt the couple one is Rome/Reign.....and like someone said, I don't think any couples are remotely as popular as people say....

Stafford has all but made it sound like she's done with Y&R forever, so I don't think the last one is her either...I'm sure it's a GH one though....Kristen Alderson?

• Members

The only young and very popular pair I could even think of on any soap is Chad and Abby, but it's not them because Kate Mansi has been eliminated from being any of the blind items.  Plus they get along well.

I guess a pair from GH? TJ and Molly? They're young, but are they very popular? Nathan and Maxie? (But Ryan P is buddy buddy with KSt & BB).  Dante and Lulu? 

The Y&R young cast spend all their off time together, so it's not them they're all joined at the hip. The only young & popular pair at B&B is Liam & Steffy and against it's not them, they're close.

Archived