Days: September 2015 Discussion thread

• Members

Welcome back, Thaao and Andre! So good to see him today.

I found the show kind of boring today.

I did like the Adrienne/Kayla scenes. Of course they remember Adrienne and Steve are related after Steve is out of town again.

Really wish they could have done a Lucas/Eve/Justin/Adrienne quad. Even though Lucas sort of sticks out like a sore thumb there. I wonder what the plan for Lucas is?

Also liked Bo fighting to get out then being captured again. Guess his torture scenes are next week?

Even though I sort of groaned over Lani being connected to Abe, I do like that this hopefully gives Abe something more to do, and with an aged Theo, he should have plenty. It's about time. I'm looking forward to Sal and Lani but I hope she's not another Jordan, Madison, etc.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't feel I posted spoilers when I speculated AFTER watching Thurs episode who the killer (s) might be.  I have no inside scoop; I'm a viewer and a fan who's enjoying the guessing game.  Spoilers are when bits of actual plot are revealed.

Wouldn't it have been fabulous if they had shown Marlena's split second flashing memories of prior attacks in her life (while she was getting strangled) so they can explore her personality after the near attempt on her life.  They could do a Jason Quartermaine/Morgan story line where her personality shifts because of the incredible trauma.  It doesn't have to be her having DID or becoming a hooker in secret but they could do some fabulous emotional stuff to make the character interesting and three dimensional again.  I know they won't do it but they should.  I'd love to watch that.

• Members

It would make more sense if it was Jennifer, but I figure it is for drama reasons also. I could understand if Jennifer and Hope had a scene together, and Jennifer had to decline because of the mess with her resigning from the Horton Center. Since Hope is a cop, having a family member who has been rumored to be involved in drugs standing up for her could be seen as problematic professionally. Then the choice of Kayla would make more sense. I figure it has to do with Bo being missing or Steve returning etc.

• Members

I liked seeing Lucas lurking in the background on Friday's show too. Now if we see him rubbing his hands together and eavesdropping on people's conversations, then we'll have the old Lucas. Too bad that he doesn't have a partner in crime. I don't see Eve fulfilling that role.

As a huge Lucas fan, I've always wanted him to have a long lasting relationship-perhaps part of a super couple.   Carrie, Sami, Nicole, Chloe, now Adrienne. Nada. Maybe there could be a triangle with Abe's relative, Rafe and Lucas where Lucas doesn't get the short end of the stick? If Teresa wasn't so enamored with Brady, I think she and Lucas would make a good fit. Both schemers. Oh, well....

• Members

Marlena's attack was wonderfully done! 

Disappointed it happened so fast (unless they pull some 'twist' down the line. It's DAYS so it's almost expected).

Well, the Killer's body looked to me exactly like Ben's, so I don't know about that lol

The Chad/Abby pier scene was actually really good. It almost stuns me to say LOL Billy Flynn is my boo. I've been saying it from the moment I first saw him, the guy was great. And the face doesn't hurt. 

I think I haven't been glued to the screen like this since the 2013 Kristen return.

You having some kind of breakdown, Cass? :lol:

Archived