Y&R JULY 2015

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't have paid attention to you at all if you hadn't started stalking any posts complimenting Camryn Grimes and Mariah.

Over here in the (relatively) sane world, nobody gives a [!@#$%^&*] about whether or not all things connected to Sharon (i.e., Mariah) must be destroyed because your Phick/Shick war is forever. I don't give a solitary [!@#$%^&*] about Nick and Sharon as a couple, and frankly find Sharon's particular brand of crazy deeply annoying and think her character needs to sit down. That doesn't mean I don't also find Michelle Stafford insufferable and unwatchable over on GH, where she is currently the most unpopular character next to an actual serial killer. I can not give a [!@#$%^&*] about both! There ain't nothin' you can do about it! Because this ain't your fan war board. Learn to accept that this place has nothing to do with your favorite or least favorite fanbases, or move it along.

• Members

I guess I struck a nerve. I am not going to get that bent out of shape over fictional characters. But I will say you don't get to tell me what to say.

I will happily ignore your post in the future.

On another note: Marissa is great. She is a good actress, exotic beauty, cute with Noah and works well with everyone so far. Hopefully the new leading man will work out as well as she has.

• Members

Thank you YRBB! One comment is starting a fan war? Whatever. I am not a Kevin fan either, but that's because Kevin has never been allowed to grow up.

One of the things I miss with GT's version of Phyllis is the wonderful friendship between Phyllis, Michael and Lauren.

I could look at C. Hunnam all day. That man is soo fine!

• Members

Phick was never a viable couple and hasn't been a couple since 2012. Has Tognoni acutually shared any actual scenes with Nick outside of her inital return to town to announce the truth about Summer? Shick has been dead in the water since last fall. Neither are relevant to today's Y&R. The Sharon/Phyllis rivalry was okay but frequently just didn't quite work well aside from a few great moments in 2009("I hate myself" in the mirror was Stafford's best post-2005 moment) but that was once in the last decade.

I'm just surprised no one has yet thought of Phyllis sleeping with Grambo yet.

Kevin has been a waste of space since Jana was sacrificed for the insufferable insipid pairing with Chloe. Noah has never been given a decent love interest(Eden, Hunter, Adrianna, Courtney anyone?) and Marisa seems to be the most promising yet. I had the idea that Noah should really be marrying a Caroline Spencer type heiress but so far Noah keeps being paired with nobodies.

• Members

Phick was a viable couple and prolly would've continued on and off due to MS/JM, but I agree they are not now cause that dynamic is gone. I LOVE GT as Phyllis but she has been toned down shortly after the paternity reveal. MS has no interest in returning to YR, so not sure she is brought up, let it go. and lets all enjoy Cray Cray SharShar :LOL

• Members

MS and JM were smoking hot together. It was so obvious they really enjoyed working together. I also loved them because they weren't the same formula soap couple that I had seen a million times before. But they are part of the past now and I am fine with that. I love NEW couples.

Nick and Avery didn't have much chemistry IMO, but I really like Nick with Sage. There is a lot of potential for them. Sage's connection to Adam adds so much drama and angst for Nage.

• Members

For crying out loud I went out with friends to have to come back and read this crap/ No one gives two s hits what you like or don't like. All you do is come here and troll. CG has proven she's a good actress

SC has been around for 20+ years, and brought her A game through all the sludge and suck these horrendous writers have written for her

Kevin can't come out as suddenly gay as he's had numerous stalkings/ followed by relationships with women.

Don't you ever get tired of bashing people that go to work every day trying to entertain you?

When I criticize someone, I make a positive suggestion...Bummer, get a coach...etc. Night after night you put down the people that do the most to bring up the quality of the performances. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but all you do is spread negativity. There are four shows left...for now...Get a grip already...

• Members

The Staff is asexual...no chem with JM, no chem with RH...She needs to take her Scientolgy limited brain and stick to those web shows no one watches...

As for KeSu...She has yet to have chemistry with anything other than a toilet bowl...She even had MB of GH rolling his eyes...and he'll do scenes with anyone

• Members

Céline, I like Nick/Sage too, clearly JFP/CP do as well, Sullivan is now on contract, Sage is written differently, and she is carrying either Nick or Adam's baby ( oh back in the day SharShar fans were begging for her to have this Newman preggers predicament LOL) and most likely going to get her baby stolen, she's in the thick of it!

Chemistry is subjective, Sullivan screen tested with PB and JM for the role of Phyllis, Tognoni got the role, but because of her chemistry with JM, TPTB created the role of Sage for her as a new LI for Nick, JM sees it, TPTB see it, CP sees it, i'm good. :D

• Members

Looking forward to the new Latin hunk that's coming to town. I have a feeling Abby is about to get payback from Summer for having an affair with Austin. I would love to see the beautiful Newman heiresses in another triangle, but this time in the present and not just flashbacks.

Archived