B&B July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Administrator
ITA. We got a great cliffhanger with Ivy/Steffy being told Aly's dead, then no follow up to that! Instead we get Steffy and Ivy at different locations recapping the event. It was so redundant and ruined the momentum. Also, couldn't Ivy/Steffy have done CPR if Aly wasn't breathing? I hate it when people are trying to help by shaking someone's body and just yelling at them to wake up. Like, DO SOMETHING! lol

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Taylor Hayes Forrester can get away with mowing down Darla with a glass of wine in her (or whatever she drank), I have every confidence that Steffy will be cleared.

If memory serves me correctly, didn't Taylor hit Darla, realize what she did, and then backed up abruptly to get her body off the hood of her car?

• Members

Yes!!

This is how you do it, Bold & Beautiful! Other soaps, take note! They've done it twice in one year! And in 2015, no less!

Meanwhile, if the headwriters of GH were in charge, Aly would turn up alive at a later point, being cared for by a very-much-alive Macy.

• Members

Yes todays episode was a let down from yesterdays. Seriously did Ivy not see Aly holding a huge rock in her hand about to strike Steffy in that video?blink.png This is pure contrived bull. Steffy killing Aly in self defense is enough for more good story. There is no need for this mess. Also why is Steffy keeping things that happened to herself? Things that Ally did?? Absurd

• Members

I just caught up... OMFG! Aly cannot be dead! I was really rooting for her to kill Steffy so JMW could take another hiatus to flop in Hollywood. Her acting these last two days was some of the worst I've ever seen. AP playing the scenes of Aly killing Steffy would have been awesome.

I like how Steffy was surprised Thorne was upset and was expecting him to be all like "oh, no, that's totally fine don't worry about it" to her killing his daughter, self-defense or not.

• Members

To me, it didn't even look like Steffy made contact. I thought Aly dodged the tire iron and slipped onto the rock. Well, it won't take an autopsy to look at her head and see.

Wyatt was so casual about the whole thing.

I found everything pretty off, honestly. I don't believe Steffy and Ivy would have made it home, they would have gone to the hospital and contacted Thorne/Liam/Wyatt/Erc, et cetera from the accident site. Or had the paramedics do so.

• Members

I watched the episode and felt like maybe an entire episode or two had been skipped. From the wonderful gathering of everyone at the Forrester Mansion to Steffy/Aly/Ivy and then Steffy comes stumbling in like a night out with Othello? WTH? Seriously, no way that Ivy & Steffy wouldn't have been following the ambulance. (And how exactly did Steffy get home?) I assumed that Thorne wasn't there because he was at the hospital. Surprise, he's just chillin upstairs - not really worried that Aly is nowhere to be found. What?

Ivy goes to the office??? That's insane.You'd think that Ivy would've called SOMEBODY (even if she didn't know Thorne had made it in). Like Ivy wouldn't have called Liam, Wyatt, Ridge or, even Rick??? But instead is hanging out at FC?

This story makes absolutely no sense - trying to create a false conflict. I'm sure FC surveillance caught Aly doing something to Steffy's car, but also, THE NAIL in Steffy picture (that we saw about 20 times). Clue? And why would Steffy deny she swung the tire iron in self defense. The police would've noticed and documented where Aly parked and the floored it and the sudden stop - trust me those tire tracks would tell the entire story. The tire iron would have both fingerprints and those rocks would be full of Aly's DNA. If we hadn't seen it unfold and all we saw was what Ivy saw, it'd be different and may have worked. But this? There is ZERO logic to Steffy's lie and it falls completely out of character. Pass.

Oh, and I'm 100% certain, Aly woke up in the ambulance unless of course we have a funeral and see her body.

• Members

Another exciting story only to be messed up today. I also felt there was an episode missing. Your cousin has just died and you go to the offices?? And I guess Rick and Maya went back to not caring and went to bed….and why was Maya's sister on today? That was just a waste of time today.

• Members

I too was hugely disappointed with today's show. I am not sure whether it was editing or what, but this was terribly illogical for a follow-up/aftermath show. In real life, Ivy and Steffy would have spent hours at a police station just for starters. Now, I think that this has the potential to be a huge family drama storyline if they do it right. This should definitely pit Forrester against Forrester in tons of different ways, especially if Ivy ends up giving the video to the cops and ultimately accusing Steffy of murder.

It looks bad for Steffy even though she did hit Aly in self defense. She had the state of mind to throw the tire iron in the bushes and lie to the authorities. Someone completely distraught probably would not do that,

• Members

Originally I thought that Aly slipped. Now that I've rewatched the scene several times a) I think Steffy might have hit her and B) Ivy had no cell phone in her hand on Thursday!?

As for Friday: the direct follow was CRAP. It was really BAD. So are too believe that Aly just died and Steffy and Ivy both drive home in their cars - separately no less. Seriously!? The further stuff wasn't so horrible. I was relieved when Thorne showed up and actually got some meaty material. JMacW's acting however was VERY tragic at the beginning of the episode (did she watch Brooke's drinking to get some inspiration???) and only got slightly better as it went on. I had no issue with her in the confrontation with Ashlyn Pearce. These scenes were ok to good.

Archived