GH: April 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its not a mother's job to attack a fan over a fictional character. The poster never even said anything bad about Bryan

Spin's Vixenella ‏@SpinsVixenella

I can't wait for Fri #GH cuz I want to see w/ my own eyes if Child Protective Services will actually hand that baby over to Dumb & Dumber

lizC ‏@lizCraig4

@SpinsVixenella You dont care for him@bryan_craig but you check his page religiously;get a life!

• Members

Bryan's mom, IMO, should NOT be on twitter defending him OR a fictional character. It's nice, that's a mom and what they do, I love my mom but I'd have to end that on twitter fast.

And I think it says a LOT about the current state of the show when there are pages of discussions about actors and their twitter accounts over what's being aired on-screen everyday.

Ron was patting himself on the back for All Access today. Sigh. He has to stop that. He just comes off as "nanananana it was soooo good".

• Members

Maybe I'm just not seeing it but other than Sabrina getting to pay back some karma points with Avery, I'm not seeing the "plot point" anvils above Michael and Sabrina and that is really refreshing. Chad and Teresa actually have some good chemistry and aren't boring me to tears. So glad they are pairing them and moved her out of Patrick's orbit.

• Members

I'll admit I like them too…but Ron doesn't know how to write for couples. He just writes over the top [!@#$%^&*] or [!@#$%^&*] that makes no sense….or writes [!@#$%^&*] from the 80s and uses them for laughs….or does all three at the same time.

Archived