B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Poor KKL, today was just horrible. Drunk Brooke isn't working at all. I imagined so much more, but she can't do it. And I hope someone posts a gif of the goofy faces she made after Deacon planted one on her. It wasn't just one face - but multiple expressions. Weird.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So many of the model's B&B have used over the years were never really believable as models, so it doesn't phase me at all. They were using Brooke as a lingerie model when she was over 40. Ivy is the most recent example of someone who would never be used as a model (and I like her). Hell, Kim Matula was the only recent actress that was anywhere near believable as a runway model.

• Members

Rick says Ivy's designs are tacky, yet he commissions her to design a necklace for Mae

Caroline is MIA sad.png

Ridge: "He's my dad. He raised me when he didnt have to. I'm another man's kid..." Eric didnt have a choice! He didnt learn you were another man's kid till you were grown man of 40

h3l0o11.png

GORGEOUS! LMAO at her calling Plant, Hope Part 2. I loved her plotting with Ridge to take down Rick and Mayla

ITA: I hate Brooke's storyline. I hate how its being played as a big joke and not more serious. Its ridiculous how she became an alcoholic overnight and is now just a comedic joke

• Members

Ok well today's episode was almost worth it. A real true, authentic *itch slap by Quinn - that only a real *itch could do. Here we go on the downward spiral of Quinn again. Deacon will find out Quinn slapped Brooke and he'll be running to her defense...

• Members

Well, I know today was a 'post-sweeps' episode, but it was painfully bad and I suppose an appropriate end to a bad month for B&B. Off DVR for now, will read recaps again and maybe something will draw me back in down the road. I'm used to this pattern - watch for a couple of months (this time it was more than three) and the off for several.

• Members

It was on fire before she left. Really once Brooke left. Thats when the quad with Ridge/Caroline/Rick/Maya kicked into high gear and the show was solid for most of that fall. The show put a hold on it after Thanksgiving to wrap up Hope's story and write her out, but once that was done, they went right back into the quad, which was on fire again until Brooke returned and they stopped any momentum that story had

• Members

That's what I was thinking why isn't Brooke more involved in the Forrester takeover storyline. Why is she drinking? Because she gave up Bill to her sister? So Quinn is going to be all up Brooke' chacha (instead of her daughter)? I don't know if I can take another round of Quinn in the same type of storyline with Wyatt and that dumb look on his face....

he tells his mother everything eg re: Brook then acts surprised when she does her thing. "I told you to leave her alone." Yeah right.

Archived