DAYS: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I might collapse from shock that they actually built a set for Aiden's cabin. I saw on Twitter that it might be a redone Kiriakis living room, which I think I can see, but they did a nice makeover. I seriously thought we'd just see them standing in a bunch of sand looking offscreen at "the cabin."

• Members

Nice to see Derrick actually outside of the hotel today. Hopefully this is all a part of Operation #GetDerrickLaid.

Beige zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. She is seriously the most boring and uninteresting thing ever. LOL at Theresa referring to her as "boring ass Paige."

Theresa to JJ: "How did you get so lame so fast?" Yep.

• Members

Today's episode, on the whole, felt pretty good. Definitely soapier and more compelling than many recent ones.

I was dying at Aiden's freaking-out today. Cosgrove is good with that sort of manic comedy. I do like the tone of this story, though I don't for a second believe that Aiden actually murdered Meredith. I just hope it isn't one giant fakeout in the end.

Paul coming out to his mother over the phone surprised me. Interesting choice to have Will there for it. They're getting to be very bonded. And I loved all the stuff with Derrick. That was actually a fun, soapy ending with him seeing Will's picture on that nightmare MS Paint Sonix cover.

YAS at Theresa dragging that "boring-ass Paige." Honestly, this story sucks, but at least Paige turning into a lunatic (and then going off to Stanford ASAP!) could be kinda fun.

• Members

Nicole looks like Peter freaking Pan. How is a soap star's hair so consistently bad.

Billy Bellhop should be fired for being such a blabber mouth.

Is Will really going to stand there and listen to Paul's entire conservation? He'll probably publish more of it and lose Paul's trust.

• Members

Haven't watched this week yet but Paul came out to his mother. Over the phone? And Will was there the whole time? lol

I do like that we have clear bonds between Will and Sonny, Sonny and Paul and now Will and Paul. But why is this becoming all about Will? Sonny is once again taking a backseat.

Archived