Days of our Lives September 2014 Discussion

• Members

That could be so much fun. I love seeing Teresa get the better of John. I'm thinking this baby might just be Kristen's next arc. ED said she'd be coming back now and again didn't she? Can't remember if I really read that or if it's wishful thinking on my part.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Daniel is SOOOOOO condescending. Seriously, he is the worst kind of "hero". I didn't like how he grabbed Kristen's arm. He should have been slapped

LAME that Kristen's trump card is some secret formula and not a baby

Eric and Sami said everything would have been different had EJ turned on Kristen in the beginning....what part of EJ didn't learn until an hour before the wedding does she not understand?

Now Sami is scared of Stefano? She was a dummy for messing with fire. Bitch, you about to get burned!

• Members

Hallelujah! Hope and Aiden finally lock lips - story constipation unblocked, people!

Kristen vs Theresa - enough to whet the appetite for now. I liked that Theresa has no clue what she is getting herself mixed up with lol

Anne hitting on Aiden was funny.

Marlena & Eric and Eric & Brady were good scenes. Deidre delivered a much better performance compared to yesterday and her monologue with coma-fart was actually touching. Today really highlighted that for all his acting out and inability to cope, Brady is waaaay less fuckedup than Eric. Eric needs to be in therapy with the seething inner rage that he can barely contain - if this show were more daring, he would go postal on Kristen and Nicole.

Sami and EJ were meh.

Kristen winding up Daniel was ok - I liked that she told him he was a cold person, did not like that she set in motion a Dannifer reunion (barf!) and also did not like that Eileen's precious screentime is being wasted on this shluptz.

Good episode overall

• Members

I hate that about Nicole too. It makes me sick she comes off so desperate for his friendship and approval. Daniel of Our Lives is really making me tune out. Even Kristen's return has honestly not made me want to watch. I'm finding about zero reasons to tune in at this point and am getting behind in the episodes.

• Members

Nicole is like a lost puppy dog. Daniel keeps verbally abusing her and she keeps going back for more

2vn2zbn.gif

Line of the day! I also liked her calling Daniel, super stupid

BnL7JBZ.jpg?1

My god, what is she wearing? I do have to say I like her relationship with Hope. They work well together. When was the first time the characters interacted? Was it the mid 90s. I don't know if they had overlapping runs in the 80s or if Jen was even around as a child before she was SORASed to interact with a teen Hope

Finally some progress with Aidan and Hope. That kiss was hot. Bo who?

• Members

Koslow is freaking ageless.

If I were Jordan I'd avoid that park bench.

I love Eileen D. As Kristin. She's campy w/out being ridiculous.

What is with Ben's shirt. Are western cut/styled polo shirts a real thing?

Loved AS shirt and jeans with her glasses.

Days hair, makeup and wardrobe is the best Can't wait to see what they do with my fave.

Archived