DAYS: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I HATE the w they are writing Nick! He is being portrayed exactly how he was before he was "killed off". Absolutely no progression has happened and its like they rebooted the story back to where it was 3-4 months ago. Im ready to move on already

Brady and Theresa are a hot mess...and I kinda like them together for what they are

JJ and new girl....don't care. How shocking that we just found out about her casting news last week and she popped up so soon instead of September

Nuff said about Dannifer, the better

its not about them spending too much time with her but rather Gabi feeling like she's being pushed out. Honestly, the three of them should have never lived together, at least not more than a couple of months to get her on her feet. In the real world, a situation like this likely would not work. You have the two men in this happy commited relationship and then there's Gabi, the third wheel all alone. Now they are getting married and marriage symbolizes unifying a family unit and that's not about her.

• Members

Eric Martsolf isn't a bad actor but he usually comes across as smarmy and arrogant. Both on Passions and here on Days but he does have his moments.

I still find Theresa (and JL) hell on earth to watch.

John (and Drake Hogestyn) is unbearable. Not that I'm really a big Marlena fan, but Drake sucks the life out of Deidre Hall.

I don't know whose dumber, Abby or Gabi. Sami is often certainly her own worst enemy but having to talk to either of them really sucks for her.

Like Salem's finest would ever catch anyone! And Eli certainly agrees with me on that.

Nice to see Kate and Lucas on good terms. We'll see how long that lasts.

• Members

The Brady/Theresa pairing is interesting, because it's yet again another woman attempting to pull a scam on stupid (but hot and rich) Brady. I can see Theresa falling for him, forgetting all about her scam, but Brady being wary of moving past the sex stage for her.

JJ and "the good girl written for his continued redemption"....blah

Gabi needs to have moved out of Casa Blah Gay Boys and Baby yesterday. The conversation that Mar had with Will was on point.

Did Will truly believe that all three of them would live their entire lives together, under the same roof in order to raise Ari?

• Members

I haven't posted on here in a while (even though I still read all the posts) so I am just going post whatever comes to mind as it comes to mind.

Why does everyone hate Jen Liley so much? I don't think she is that bad. I think she is perfect for the Theresa part actually.

I'm not sure why they are making JJ a "good" character now. He is loosing his edge. I know that him being a bad angry seed all the time would potentially get annoying after a while, but I think he would work better as a young flawed character with a hint of anger who makes dumb mistakes because of youth. Perhaps like a Sami circa 1994-1995 without the obsession with his mom's love life. And what's with him hanging off Daniel's d*ck so hard? I know he helped him stay out of prison but still. Its just disgusting

Speaking of Daniel, it was obvious that the writers thought that we hated the Dannif*ck pairing because we all hated Daniel. So they spent months trying to get us to like Daniel as a character by having him saving the world every other week and helping characters that we all like (JJ, Nicole, Eric), having those same characters kiss his butt (which happens to be a nice one by the way lol) and having him hate characters that most of us hate (Theresa). Little do the writers know that he hate Daniel because he just came out of nowhere and shoved down our throats his whisper-grunt acting when other characters like Bo are written to be dead beat dad who abandons the one woman he has loved for over 25 years and Jack is dead so that Daniel could be in a forced pair. As I have often said. I love Shawn Christian and think he is really hot. However, I hate Daniel when he is made to be a lead on this show. Shawn Christian can't drive story! Keep him as supporting and AWAY from Melissa Reeves!

Gabi has always been an idiot. I am not sure why people are so surprised at her stupity

I used to be a huge Jarlena fan until Drake's acting became a distraction. Deidre seems like the kind of actress that flows with the "acting chemistry" of her scene partner and I find her having to work extra hard in scenes with Drake to not let him drag her down. I literally see her building the forcefield around herself which affects their on screen chemistry. I really hope that Drake used his time off to hone his craft a little bit. If he comes back with his confused poo smelling face ass acting style, I will personally lead the campaign to get him refired once and for all. I am so over Jarlena and only good writing, good acting and good chemistry will win me back.

I'm all for Kate and Marlena scenes, but they make no sense to me. Marlena has every reason to hate Kate. They haven't been true friends since 1997 when they both had a sleepover at Marlena's penthouse and she was helping Marlena sort out her feelings regarding John. I would love them as enemies more than as friends. I would love to see Marlena's sophisticated sarcastic educated snobby judgmental bitchiness versus Kate's diva, not afraid to get in your face, I can hold my own with the best of them, I will kill a bitch bitchiness. lol

I miss Chandler Massey's beautiful face, however, I think Will #23 has now won me over. I don't mind him. The actor is good and is invested in the role.

Abby is a hot garbage mess and EJ has the magic stick apparently. I need more Ciara and Nick on my screen. I need less Brady on my screen. The character is annoying.

Archived