B&B: Jamie Luner as Taylor Forrester??

• Members

I know this won't go over well but who cares?

Someone mentioned in the Hunter Tylo thread that it would be funny/great to have Lisa Rinna come back to replace Hunter Tylo. Now, I'm an absolute "Taylor McBride" fan and FLOVED that woman but after watching some of the S7 eps of Melrose Place, I'd like to see Jamie Luner come on as "Taylor".

Not only has Jamie Luner worked with Thorsten before but she could be a great rival for Rena Sofer again. Those two were hilarious in catty scenes together. How about "Taylor" go after "Bill" and side with him about his ex being a crazy-ass b*tch...which she is...wub.png

KKL/Thorsten/Jamie/Don with Rena Sofer mixed in...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NepJmRepx8Y

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

JLuner_240x320.jpg?1282599102

I love Luner and would love to see her on Daytime again, but that is not Taylor. If HT was around, she could play a half sister which is a story Ive always wanted for Taylor but I dont thinkJL would be a good choice for that. Maybe she could fit in as a Morgan DeWitt recast

• Members

I say Jamie Luner as Taylor walks into a room with Brooke and Brooke says something like "Wow, finally some plastic surgery that makes you look better"...and then move on.... tongue.png

Tho the half-sister idea I could go with. She could still mix it up with Ridge/BIll and even Thorne while still sparring with Quinn and Brooke.

• Members

I actually think Quinn could work as a half sister to Taylor as Rena and Hunter share similar features. Now would be a perfect time to explore that if Taylor were to return as Quinn tries to snag her last man, Eric.

I say ditch Donna and bring on Jamie as a new character. Maybe Quinn can be responsible for her having a little "accident". Jamie can play a former model who now heads up a modelling agency that has new contracts with Forrester Creations and Spencer Publications. That seems like the perfect oppurtunity to explore a different aspect of fashion and bring on some "Models Inc" type story angles.

Archived