Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, MTS Tweeted that half the cast (including herself) was sick with the flu when this was taped.

I know Eileen Davidson also said that MTS was out sick one day, which ended up extending her taping scheduled on the show (it was supposed to be one or two days, but ended up being like 3).

• Members

I thought the wedding was beautiful. It was classy and intimate and thank the soap gods it was nothing like the two cheesy hospital weddings last week.

I loved Summer's dress it was so adorable and age appropriate. Avery looked great as well.

Vikki looked like she was headed to a beach wedding.

Abby's dress was gaudy as usual.

Ashley looked fabulous but why was she wearing that gown just to talk to Jack?

It's a shame JC was too ill to tape for the wedding.

• Members

I'd love for Skye to be resurrected to cause Adam endless trouble. The actress was pretty good with playing off the other actors in scenes and I bet she'd be pretty good with others like Alejandro and Carmine. They should bring her back, Skye was really the only character who made Adam worth watching to me.

• Members

I don't normally watch Y&R but I tuned in to see what Eric Forrester was going to be up to in GC

First. Wow, John McCook somehow looks better on this show than on B&B, IMO...Lol!

I found it slightly creepy how Eric was acting with that blonde girl, I think Summer? Did you see the way he stared at her when he was walking away? LOL. Anyways, it seemed like they planted a little potential seed there w/her interest in Forrester fashion...

Nice seeing Eileen Davidson pulling double duty...I'm watching DAYS right now!

In the photo that chicklitsandfantasies posted a few posts above w/the kids. Didn't that little girl also play Emma on AMC before? I could be mistaken.

I thought the wedding was fantastic!

This show isn't half bad cool.png

Archived