Daytime Legends Tribute Thread

• Members

I decided to make a Thread discussing the Legends of the world of Daytime Serials.

Of course we can't have a discussion without the "Holy Trinity" consisting of Agnes Nixon, Bill Bell, and Irna Phillips.

EDIT: Also, favorite stories about the legends would also be cool!!

^^I posted that in a later post so people who already posted will get the messagewink.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

whew you guys are too emotional on this site!!! go outside lol

Why are you so mean to the new guy??

Plus its nothing else to talk about on the site.... Trumping a dead genre that slowly coming back sorta... GOD some of the members on here just need to get a chill pill and stop being so damn mean and evil.

• Members

First of all:

I am starting a thread because I love, live, and breath the Genre and wish it will continue for decades to come. I don't believe this thread belongs in the Love/Hate thread because this is neither a Love or Hate situation. One minute we could be talking about how Great Agnes and Bell are but talk about the crap Paul Rach (SP?) did the next minute. I prefer more positive things mainly because "The Powers That Be" are looking at these boards and the negativity could be part of the reason why the networks were purging there soaps! Not trying to make the internet, or this message board as a whole, positive but I am trying to build encouragement.

If we are not THE factor why soaps, until recently, were cancelling left and right we most certainly ARE a factor.

Second of all:

If you hate my threads and believe they are annoying just don't click on them! You wast my energy and you wast your energy.

Archived