Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If you could go back in time and rewatch one storyline from beginning to end...

57 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Which one would it be, and why?

Posted · Report post

I would rewatch the Kristen/Susan storyline from DAYS. Of course you can never recreate the first time you watch something and how you feel about it but I just have such fond memories of how much I enjoyed it. I'm wondering if I would enjoy it as much now that I'm older and our culture has changed and become much faster.

Posted · Report post

Nina and David Kimble story.....just classic stuff

Posted · Report post

BJ's Heart, GH

Posted · Report post

Probably the whole Orlena Grimaldi s/l on ATWT. That tale involved everybody, from Lily and Damian to Lisa and John. Good Gothic storytelling.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Skye/Erica/Janet team up against Jonathan Kinder on AMC. That or the early Cord/Tina romance from the 80s

Edited by Cheap21

Posted · Report post

Now with youtube you can probably find most of the storylines of the past (unless it's distant past from the 70's.) but i enjoy watching all the clips of Viki's 1995 DID storyline. it was just so interesting at the time and even when i rewatched it. How she was fragil Viki and then cold Jean and then crazy Tori and finally when she had to go to threapy and realize why her mind split. the whole thing was so interesting to me. some of it was soap operaish but a lot of it was pretty real at the end through her threapy sessions.

Posted · Report post

Sunset Beach? Especially the early episodes that were so well produced. The show really holds up with time.

Posted · Report post

I'd rewatch Greg and Jenny's romance (AMC) if only because I never realized until recently how much I missed a good, innocent, young love story.

Posted · Report post

I'd want to watch Mac's courtship of Rachel. They are my very favorite soap couple, but almost no clips of their early years even exist.

Posted · Report post

Alexandra's destruction of Roger, and the Roger/Mindy affair.

I'd want to watch Mac's courtship of Rachel. They are my very favorite soap couple, but almost no clips of their early years even exist.

I'd love to see that too, but I think the question is about stories we watched. I'm not sure though.

Posted · Report post

Marlena's possession. I know that story was controversial, but I was in college when that story aired and it got me re-invested in DAYS.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The Brenda/Sonny/Jax triangle (ca. 1996-1998) on General Hospital.

Great storytelling that never tipped itself off on which side they wanted the audience to root for.

Edited by VirginiaHamilton

Posted · Report post

Days:

John and Marlena's Affair - From being trapped by Stella to the revelation that Belle is John's daughter.

Buried Alive

Salem Strangler

The entire storyline with Anna, Tony, Alex Marshall and Calliope running a design business

Y&R

The Jill/Katherine/Phillip Storyline through the Derrick Thurston and The Golden Comb years.

AW

Cecile, Alma Rudder and Blaine

Who Shot Jake?

The Doctors:

Greta's Teen Pregnancy

Posted · Report post

I've never actually seen it, but I would love to see the Carla Gray story on One Life to Live. From the time Sadie mentions having a daughter who appears dead all the way into Carla and Ed marrying. That would be a dream come true. There are many others, but this is my first choice.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0