Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh gosh wow. Her poor family. May she RIP.

And I know she was struggling with a terminal illness but she looked good on OC to the point where I thought there was a chance she could beat this. Honestly, it makes me so sad to see cancer claim peoples lives.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, silence this week regarding OC and NYC. I myself have yet to watch.

I'm glad Taylor's back to BH, too. She's mostly harmless at this point, and she's a perfect example of someone who needed to be rested for a couple seasons but can fit right back in seamlessly.

That's what's so great about the original BH cast. They all became genuine friends, or at least close-knit work buddies. Even Adrienne, though she'll always be envious of Empress Lisa. :)

Congrats to Kandi! She and Todd will make a cute baby. And we know she's already got those child-bearing hips all ready for him/her.

• Members

Vicki forgetting her mom died :(

LMAO at the shade Tamra was throwing with her eyes during that session with the medium

Im sick of Shannon whining about cheating. At first I appreciated how open she was with her story but she's so depressing and literally talks about it all the time. Im ready to move past this or at least stop making it such a point

Ive watched it all season but I havent posted much about it bc honestly I dont feel theres a whole lot to discuss. This season entertains me enough but it doesnt inspire me to write about it

• Members

OC

Oh, yeah. I saw that scene with Vicki and my eyes watered. To me, there is no acting to the cameras on that. She's reacting so much like I did when my father passed that it's eerie. Except for the medium. Well...then again...anyway...

LOL at Tamra vs the medium.

ATL

Congrats to Kandi and Todd!!!!

BH

I thought what made BH so good (and the same with ATL and OC) is the fact that they were friends pre-show.

• Members

That's how I felt about last week's NY episode. It was badly needed 'calm after the storm,' but other than liking what Bethenny was saying about Luann being mad at Carole and Heather because they were hoping to find her in an embarrassing situation, warming to Heather, Carole and Kristen just being normal, and liking Dorinda and Carole's conversation about their first husbands... I got nothing.

Still have to catch up on OC last week and yesterday's epi.

ETA: I just realize OC is on tonight (US time). My bad.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Finally caught OC. The highlight for me was definitely when Tamra called out the medium. Hilarious! She didn't even do it directly, she just innocently asked Vicki's brother what his tattoo was. I don't believe much in that stuff (and the housewives from nearly every franchise seem to love them), so when the flamboyant medium looked like a deer in the headlights, I was LOLing. And to prevent further embarrassment, he threw shade at Tamra, saying he can't be distracted by other interference when trying to read the spirits' energies or whatnot.

Meghan and her parenting skills.... okay lady. She's not doing her homework, but you hand her a $100 bill for allowance. That'll teach her...

• Members

Kim Richards was arrested for shoplifting on Sunday and spent the night in jail before posting $5,000 bail. She allegedly stole $600 worth of products from a Target in the San Fernando Valley. 

So so many details about this make me sigh at how pathetic she is, particularly after that really nasty interview she gave to Entertainmeny Tonight where she trashed Lisa V, Lipsa and Eileen. She's not just an addict anymore - she's a thief!