More Days News from SOD

• Members

I was just going to put all this with the other SOD stuff but since Corday is finally speaking about something I thought it warranted it's own thread so if the mods wish to merge this with the other SOD threads that is fine-I just thought it deserved a second topic.

Corday has a little Q&A in SOD this week and addressed some rumors. I am not typing this word for word but I will summarize the best I can:

-Is Stefano returning? Always possible, he is the Phoenix, afterall.

-Sheffer’s stuff will start airing in late Aug./early Sept. Corday is excited about what HS has pitched.

-Its always possible that Kim and Shane could return

-Anything is possible in terms of Hope’s baby being Bo's.

-Won’t say who the gloved hand belongs to.

-Ashley Benson is staying.

Also, in the recaps for Days for this week, there is a Marlena spoiler saying that after asking John for a separation Marlena returns to her office and decides to start a women's empowerment group.

All this sounds pretty good and the Sheffer one is interesting. I didn't think his stuff would be starting that soon-maybe that is why Beth won't get credited since it would only be for a few weeks?

I remember years ago Corday would say a flat out no to Stefano returning or any Dimera...there is definitely something up his sleeve there. I like the Kim and Shane blurb too-nice if they came back.

I am so happy about Ashley Benson though :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay! I won't be 100% comfortable about Ashley staying until I hear she signed a new contract ... but even that doesn't seem to matter nowadays, lol! But yay to it! And yes, Corday always used to say "no never" when Stefano's name came up, but not now ... cause he knows Joe is available ...

And the Kim and Shane mention is surprising... I know Patsy hasn't been well, but they should really reunite the two characters for good to give fans resolution, IMO.

When Corday said Hogan's stuff starts end of August early September, did he say ON-SCREEN, cause if not, that probably means it's when they start TAPING Hogan's stuff, which would make more sense.

• Members

Corday said that Hogan's stuff starts AIRING in late August/early Sept. I do think the Kim/Shane blrub is a hint because it is coming out of nowhere and the Stefano tidbit definitely suggests something is up. Here is some more that I forgot to post because I was interupted while posting them and forgot to:

-Corday says they will have to find a new young man for Abby (I hate this-just put her with Max damnit :angry: ), Corday says they love Ashley.

-Corday also said they will be addressing Mickey's absence sooner rather later and that there is a good possibility he will be back in Salem soon. There is a tidbit in SOD's rumor section that Jerry Douglas may take over the role of Mickey but it was denied.

-Corday also addresses the status of Horton the tiger. This section was one of those special SOD sections where they address the most burning questions. I didn't realize this was a burning question but Corday said people need to use their imagination and just say he was captured off camera. He said it wasn't Horton's fault :lol: .

Oh, and Krypton, there is no need for Ashley to sign a new contract because she just signed one last year. She started on recurring and was upped to contract sometime last year and I remember it being 2-3 year contract.

Martha Madison is engaged too so I am very happy for her. That is all he said but I am glad he spoke up finally.

• Members

Abby doesn't need a new young man. Pair her with Max already!

I don't want anyone but John Clarke playing Mickey Horton. Since that isn't possible, I say address the situation by killing the character off.

It's only a matter of DAYS before we see the headline, "The Phoenix returns to Salem!"

Kim and Shane comment is very random. I'd like to see them brought back just for closure, but not long-term.

I'm loving the sound of Marlena's new storyline. It sounds like they are taking the character back to her roots when she didn't need any man to protect her. She is woman. Hear her roar!

• Members

I, for one, would love for Charles and Patsy to come back but from the latest reports about Patsy's health, I don't know how that would work out...

Thrilled that Ashley is staying. I feel like she is DAYS next Melissa Reeves.

• Members

I'd question it, too, Mike, but Corday isn't for random blurbs like that, so I'm intrigued. As far as Patsy's health, I don't think there's been in update in over a year, so who knows? I know she was making appearances not too long ago.

A new Mickey? New man for Abby? Glad to be reassured that Corday is still an idiot.

Archived