Days: Daytime Dial spoilers

• Members

DAYS OF OUR LIVES: Belle explained that she was emotional from fertility treatments when she wrote the diary entries about loving Shawn. Later, Belle met with Shawn and severed all ties. Philip wondered if the embryos were switched intentionally. Steve returned to Salem and asked Kayla for another chance. Carrie told Austin they couldn't give in to each other again. Frankie resolved to fight for Jennifer after Jack's recovery. EJ assured Carrie he wouldn't divulge what happened between her and Austin. Marlena asked John for some space.

Watch For: EJ plans a romantic dinner for Sami on the eve of her wedding. Chelsea learns the truth about Claire.

http://spoilerdiva.proboards40.com/index.c...read=1154718028

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chelsea learns the truth about Claire? Didn't expect that but that is sorta good, you can tell that JER is gone.

As for Frankie fighting for Jennifer that seems like the Jack/Jen/ Frankie stroyline is just getting started and Ashford, Reevs and Warlock are leaving.

Still no Jan. *sigh*

• Members

Yeah and once Cook leaves and they recast hopefully it is much better. I just hope the new Shawn can act and has good chemistry with Martha.

I agree about EJ-I like him and James Scott but they need to move this a bit. They are giving us hints left and right but nothing concrete. I will give them a little pass since it is a transition but starting this week when Beth arrives I expect more in terms of laying out the character.

• Members

How ridiculous that they've spent 12 months setting up a Jack/Jennifer/Frankie triangle that will last all of one month. So much for honourable Frankie stepping aside. :rolleyes:

I agree about EJ. I want some actual INFO about this character instead of the never-ending hints, foreshadowing and knowing looks he gives at everything. If this carries on for too long, he will turn into Patrick.

• Members

I remember a month or so ago Victor slipped and actually hinted to Chelsea that Claire was related to her, but I guess Chelsea and the writers forgot about that. I know it was at the Brady Pub but I dont remember why everyone was there, maybe Victor's birthday party thrown by Shawn Sr. and Caroline.

• Members

Chelsea finding about Claire is a shocker. I bet she reveals all, so she will be redeemed in Hope and Shawn's eyes. To see Mimi being taken down by her skanky teenage sister-in-law---perfect.

Glad to see Philip, as well as Kate and Bonnie, wondering if the embryos were switched deliberately. You would think since Vivian stole Philip while he was an embryo and implanted it into her, we would see more reaction.

Archived