OLTL Spoilers

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I KNEW Dorian was behind the stalking. All that to split up Adriana and Rex... sad, she could have did better.

Bruce? I thought it was someone we knew well? All I remember about Bruce, is that he's Nash's friend. Higley, you have yet to impress me with an ending of a storyline.

• Members

I read about Dorian hiring the stalker in SOD and I was thrown for a loop. But Robin said she likes how it's playing out. Apparently she thinks it's in character for Dorian to do something like this, she always goes to extremes when it comes to her girls. I wonder how she'll get out of this one.

• Members

This is not a surprize because when she was on the plane with the guy he had a suspicious look i knew she was doing things to make Rex look bad I thought that it was gonna come out that he was doin it on his own though. I like the fact that the stalker was paid by Dorian it is real given te way that she tries to protect her "girls". I can totally see her doing anything that she can to make Rex look bad remember she drugged him to make him look bad.

• Members

I know the show is bad these days, but it is not above Dorian to do something like this IMO to "protect her girls".

Just typical Dorian...but I am anxious to see how Dorian and Bruce knew about one another. They have never had any scenes together yet.

Archived