GL: Dinah Spoiler...

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Dinah burns down the Beacon?

I'm alright with this. Ever since they've obviously destroyed the lobby w/the staircase (we haven't seen it since when?) I've lost my interest in it the set that is the Beacon. It's just a bunch of small enclosed rooms to me. Hopefully GL will give everybody their homes back after this. I'd hate to see GL's excuse, months down the road from now, when we see Harley try to explain why her home still isn't finished.

• Members

;) Haha exactly! It seems like everyone in Springfield lives at the Beacon except for Cassie, Josh and Riva, Bowers, and the Spaldings(sp?).

:lol: They only use the one hallway for the Beacon, they just change the numbers. Also did anyone notice that they use the same room for everyone.

• Members

Um Dan, the budget is not set by GL, so they are doign what they can with what they have..and over all they still have some of the best sets on daytime, best actors and great storylines..even if you don;t like them.

INstead of ripping them for everything they attempt to do and ridicule them before you even see it, why not cut them a break for crying out loud.

• Members

"Um Dan, the budget is not set by GL, so they are doign what they can with what they have.."

I am aware of that Kwing. However, those in charge should be more aware of that and write more down-home storytelling to accomodate the show's small budget instead of setting fire to one of their sets, which will inevitably look incredibly stupid.

• Members

Sounds to me like this event is going to be an umbrella type story. I think it is a good move to get rid of the Beacon if that is what they are doing. It is overused and not really a focal point of the show.

Great stories come from disaters..which is story telling!

Archived