B&B: Character Killed off

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First This:

Schae Harrison announces that her character is the long-anticipated tragedy that shatters the core of the Forrester family. Harrison, who has played Darla Einstein Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful for 18 years, dies in a tragic storyline twist. Winsor Harmon (Thorne) writes, "It was a sad shock, and I'm sure it will be unexpected for the audience as well...Saying good-bye to Schae is a big loss for all of us. She's one of those people you never have a problem with - we had such a great ease with each other, and I think she made me a better person and a better actor." Harrison and B&B parted on good terms and the actress reveals that she "can only look back on her B&B memories with gratitude." Schae Harrison last appears as Darla on Tuesday, July 18.

Peace of The story:

Tragedy once again visits the Forrester family when Thorne's wife, Darla, and Ridge's ex Taylor, as well as their daughter Phoebe are involved in a horrific accident - with deadly resuts.

The stranded teen uses her cell phone to call Taylor and lter Darla because she can't reach her mom. "She instructs Phoebe to stay in the car and she'll be right there, " says Harrison. Darla soon locates her niece, then decides to deal with the flat herself. "She tells Phoebe that Sally taught her how to change a tire, " chuckles Harrison. "I, personally, would have called roadside assistance." With cars coming by, Darla is playing mechanic when Taylor's car comes racing out of the fog and collides with Darla. She is tossed up and her face smashes into Taylor's windshield. For a brief, horrible moment, the women actually lock eyes. "It's so awful," sighs Harrison.

Christian emerges with a dire diagnosis for Thorne: Darla has a fractured skull and may not pull through. Taylor overhears this and slips into Darla's room. Sobbing, Taylor says she's sorry to a comatose Darla as a shadow lurks nearby. Did someone eavesdrop on the confession? Taylor's going to need a lot more than forgiveness when Darla flatlines.

• Members

WOW.

I might just have to watch that.

HOLY CRAP.

B&B does death well, I have to give them that. They BETTER play this death out to the max, IMO, or it will have been a total waste of time. I want Sally and Clarke greiving BIG TIME. I want Thorne grieving. I don't want this "all about Taylor" which is what it seems to be ...

• Members

Man, Taylor has already severed her relationship with her biggest ally, Stephanie, and now this. Things don't look too good for her.

Why does Brad Bell have to end the only likable and rootable couple on this increasingly craptastic show? RIP Thorne and Darla. :(

Archived