GH: Two More Fan Faves May Return (Spoilers)!

• Members

Oh yes GH keep bringing back fan faves so you can misuse them. Let me guess-thsi is for November sweeps right? Gotta put everything into those sweeps months so the other 9 months can be pure crap. :rolleyes: .

Or will they stick all these vets in the middle of a disaster story in November so GH can have its two emmy shows to steal some more emmys? :rolleyes:

THis show just doesn't get it-bringing back popular faves from the past will do nothing without good solid writing. By good writing, I mean good writing year round not for sweeps or to get those precious emmy shows. There is a reason why GH's ratings are tanking right now even with all the faves they have brought back and that is because the writing for these returning faves has stunk.

I would be happy for Reilly and Wyatt to get picked up because I don't think they are needed on Passions anymore despite the fact I like them. Rachel was a waste and Al is a cartoon. I honestly don't see Wyatt returning to GH though-she only went to Passions because she didn't have to work every day and was able to fly home to take care of her family (I think her mom or dad is ill), She doesn't want a full-time or long term gig and if she can't return they won't bring Reilly.

GH needs to focus on writing who they have because they have enough trouble with that.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only two fan faves I want to see return are Wendy Riche to EP and Claire Labine as head writer

Works for me...Rick Hearst is too talented of an actor to be wasted by the likes of The Wicked Witch of the West JFP and her partner in crime, Robert Guza

Archived