GH: Two More Fan Faves May Return (Spoilers)!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I always loved Sean and Tiff but honestly I don't see their return being a big ratings grabber. I guess Frons thinks he might confuse some Passions viewers into thinking they're watching Passions for a bit and then hook them lol.

Why is GH the only ABC soaps allowed to take this trip down memory lane? Frons' favoratism is so blatantly obvious. He's willing to shell out loads of money (from a *collective* ABC soap budget) for all these GH returns, while AMC & OLTL have to keep dumping vets.

• Members

oh gawd, I hated Tiffany. I dont want her on

Really GH needs to cool down on this crap. I never thought Id complain about retruning favorites but they need to start focusing on the characters actually on the show that they ignore. When was the last time Bobbie, Monica and Alan had a story? Ned, Felicia (who they pretty much drove away), etc.... Im sick of seeing them luring people back for a few weeks of nonsense here and there. Get your act together and start fixing the problems internally instead of trying cheap stunt casting to temproarily boost ratings

• Members

I so hope GH brings back John Reilly and Sharon Wyatt long-term as Sean and Tiffany. I hope GH next brings back Kristina Wagner as Felicia, gets Finola Hughes(Anna) & Emma Samms(Holly) & Genie Francis(Laura) to sign for longer terms than they currently are and I hope GH could get Jack Wagner back as Frisco, or find a good re-cast.

Then GH can axe some of the excess baggage such as Ignacio Serrichio(Diego), Amanda Tepe(Colleen), & Kirsten Storms(Maxie), hey why not axe Maurice Benard(Sonny), Rick Hearst(Ric) & Ted King(Lorenzo) as well since both characters have been played out (Sonny) or ruined (Ric & Lorenzo).

• Members

GH has one of the most popular group of older characters and they NEVER should've left. Characters like Felicia and Laura should still be on the frontburner.

I don't know if Sean and Tiffany are needed though. They don't seem to take their older characters seriously. WHen are any of them going to get their OWN major story besides Luke?

• Members

If they bring them on, they need to trim the cast. Like it was said before, get rid of Maxie, Diego, and some of the people that are expendable. I have a feeling that Skye may be one of them. I have also heard that Tyler Christopher's show may not be as dead as previously thought.

• Members

Per the new SOD, They have been bumped to "recurring," and JER says they will be brought back from time to time as needed ala Beth, Edna & Norma. Wyatt hasn't even been on the show since March and Reilly "leaves" in a couple weeks, However I don't see either of them making any commitments to Passions after their current stint, Unless the GH rumour falls through. Then we will have to put up with Alistair and Rachel every few months <_<

• Members

When I learnt they were dropped to recurring status on PSNS, I knew it was coming. It's going to be so much fun to see John Reilly as someone else than Alistair now, and on GH.

Is there any other soap that's got so many popular characters from the past, I don't think so! I SO hope Lynn Herring is the next to come back, that would be the best thing ever, and we could bring back that actress who's so similar to her and make them sisters!

I don't know about that rumor but that is what I've been predicting for a few weeks.

Archived